rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Unicyclists in Nova Scotia...

Started by snuffiluffigus · · Last activity · 6 posts · 213 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
18 August 2006
Last activity
21 August 2006
Original author
snuffiluffigus
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
213
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey,
    I'm going to be heading up to school in Nova Scotia (wolfville @ Acadia
    University) in a couple of weeks..
    does anyone live near here?
    am i going to be riding all alone?
    -tyler

    --
    snuffiluffigus

    It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.
    -office space
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    snuffiluffigus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11323
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52231

  2. bump

    --
    sugarloafur

    "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
    power, and magic in it. " - Goethe

    *'My Gallery' (http://207.5.233.186/gallery/)*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sugarloafur's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11213
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52231

  3. I think Kristine lives there!

    --
    Spudman

    *Send PM to link a dot*
    '_•_' (www.cathodecorner.com) • • • • '_•_'
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/main_page) • • • • • • • • • • '_•_'
    (http://www.pandora.com/) • • • • • • • • '_•_'
    (http://www.barefoothippie.com/) '_•_' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com/)
    '_•_' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
    • • '_•_' (http://www.purepwnage.com/) • • • • • '_•_'
    (http://www.gkko.com/) • • • • • • '_•_'
    (http://www.longnow.org/projects/clock/prototype1/) • • • • • • • • •
    '_•_' (http://www.superhandz.com/sportz/penspinning.html) • •
    • • • • '_•_' (http://www.unicyclist.com/?page=donate) • • '_•_'
    (http://www.speedcubing.com/ton/building.htm) • • • • • • '_•_'
    (http://www.myspace.com/unicycle_rachel) '_•_' (http://funnyjunk.com/)
    • • • '_•_' (http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/) • • • '_•_'
    (http://www.myspace.com/jerrick_crites) • • '_•_'
    (http://www.gocomics.com/comics/index.phtml) •
    '_•_' (http://www.xanga.com/monkeyman305ab) '_•_'
    (http://www.cowabduction.com/) • • • • • • '_•_'
    (http://www.jonnypeacock.com/) • • • • • '_•_'
    (http://www.southparkstudios.com/) • • • '_•_'
    (http://www.teagames.com/) • • • • • • • • '_•_' (www.google.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52231

  4. Hello from the east coast! I live in NS thought I am leaving for 6
    months. I'm in Antigonish, probably like 4-5 hours from you and
    Kristine is in Halifax maybe 1 - 3 hours from you I'm not totally sure
    I think closer to 1ish. My town is home too St. F. X. University and
    university sports/rivalries are pretty big here, so we are kinda
    enemies haha. When I'm back maybe I will contact you for a ride.

    David

    --
    darchibald

    ' Album 481' (http://tinyurl.com/ey2qj) - My Gallery

    'A small pay rise this week, and I decided to, er... what do you young
    people say, er... pimp my ghetto uni, or something.' - Mikefule

    'You guys aren't thinking this through. "Hey, where's your other" BANG'
    - Brian McKenzie
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52231

  5. sweet...

    i'll be up there through april i think

    --
    snuffiluffigus

    It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.
    -office space
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    snuffiluffigus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11323
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52231

  6. heyyyy...
    Im in Halifax right now, probably like 2hours away maybe. As a guess,
    but but but, Im moving back in with the parents for a few months, which
    is 45 minutes from wolfville.

    So for a few months we'll be decently close. We should go riding
    sometime.

    --
    kristine

    Kristine, MR Addict
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    kristine's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7498
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52231

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.