Bike Cafe · Public discussion

university project cycling questionnaire

Started by fluffer · · Last activity · 6 posts · 1,801 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
9 December 2003
Last activity
10 December 2003
Original author
fluffer
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,801
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, I'm a product design student studying in my final year at Brunel University (Uk), and currently doing a piece of research on cycling and cycling products. Please could you help me in filling in my questionnaire at the following web page:

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=22402337048

    I have a limit of 100 respondents, I apologise if you are unable to fill in the questionnaire, it will mean I have reached my quota. The closing date for all questionnaires will be FRIDAY 23rd JANUARY 2004.

    Thanks, Have a good xmas and New year everyone!🙂

  2. I would have completed the survey except for the fact it doesn't get past the 1st page in Opera, and locks up Netscape at question 4.

    Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by fluffer
    Hi, I'm a product design student studying in my final year at Brunel University (Uk), and currently doing a piece of research on cycling and cycling products. Please could you help me in filling in my questionnaire at the following web page:

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=22402337048

    I have a limit of 100 respondents, I apologise if you are unable to fill in the questionnaire, it will mean I have reached my quota. The closing date for all questionnaires will be FRIDAY 23rd JANUARY 2004.

    Thanks, Have a good xmas and New year everyone!🙂

  3. I would have completed the survey except for the fact it doesn't get past the 1st page in Opera, and locks up Netscape at question 4.

    Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by fluffer
    Hi, I'm a product design student studying in my final year at Brunel University (Uk), and currently doing a piece of research on cycling and cycling products. Please could you help me in filling in my questionnaire at the following web page:

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=22402337048

    I have a limit of 100 respondents, I apologise if you are unable to fill in the questionnaire, it will mean I have reached my quota. The closing date for all questionnaires will be FRIDAY 23rd JANUARY 2004.

    Thanks, Have a good xmas and New year everyone!🙂

  4. I would have completed the survey except for the fact it doesn't get past the 1st page in Opera, and locks up Netscape at question 4.

    Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by fluffer
    Hi, I'm a product design student studying in my final year at Brunel University (Uk), and currently doing a piece of research on cycling and cycling products. Please could you help me in filling in my questionnaire at the following web page:

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=22402337048

    I have a limit of 100 respondents, I apologise if you are unable to fill in the questionnaire, it will mean I have reached my quota. The closing date for all questionnaires will be FRIDAY 23rd JANUARY 2004.

    Thanks, Have a good xmas and New year everyone!🙂

  5. Anything I can do to help in cycling R&D is a pleasure. If you ever have any carbon fiber road bikes you want me to try...

  6. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by cool386
    I would have completed the survey except for the fact it doesn't get past the 1st page in Opera, and locks up Netscape at question 4.

    Nice that we got a triple confirmation of that fact ;-)

    The poster's survey uses a 3rd party product (http://www.surveymonkey.com) which has a pretty standard layout - it doesn't look like they have had any say in the markup for the site. Unfortunate, but not really the poster's fault.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.