rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

UPD Shirts are finally done!!!

Started by Catboy · · Last activity · 33 posts · 646 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
11 October 2005
Last activity
3 November 2005
Original author
Catboy
Posts
33
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
646
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 33
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. At long last, the UPD shirts are done and look pretty darn good if you
    ask me. I went and picked up the 50 brown ones today, and have
    everyone's pre-orders ready to ship out tomorrow or the next day.

    Look at all these shirts!!!
    [image:
    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=156863&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=eced2baf823b31c4a53860e290e9adf2]

    I'd like to thank all the many trusting and generous people who
    invested in this project and helped it go from paper to reality, I
    beleive it was well worth the wait for these shirts. Just take a look
    at them!

    Front:
    [image:
    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=156867&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=eced2baf823b31c4a53860e290e9adf2]

    Back:
    [image:
    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=156875&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=eced2baf823b31c4a53860e290e9adf2]

    NOTE: WHITE SHIRTS AND SHIRTS WITH THE LOGO ON THE FRONT HAVE BEEN
    DISCONTINUED INDEFINETLY.

    If anyone would like to order, I'm now shipping internationally, and
    have sizes Small, Medium, Large and Xtra-Large.

    To order send Check or Postal Money Order to:

    UPD Shirts
    15990 Scarlet Way
    Reno, NV 89521
    United States

    Or send an order through paypal to:

    [email hidden]

    Be sure to include the following information in your order:
    Amount of Shirts
    Sizes of Shirts
    Your Address

    I'll be sending an e-mail to all of the pre-order people soon with some
    more info and goodies.

    *P.S. I'll have 30 shirts up at the Santa Barbara Muni Weekend if
    anyone is interested!!!*

    --
    Catboy

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)
    Gallery Updated: 10/10/05

    🙂*'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (Click Me)'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43900)*🙂
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  2. how much u sell em for ?

    --
    maxisback
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  3. Woah, sorry I totally forgot about price.

    At CMW, they'll be $15 USD
    To order they're $15 USD+Shipping.

    --
    Catboy

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)
    Gallery Updated: 10/10/05

    🙂*'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (Click Me)'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43900)*🙂
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  4. kk ... im thinking of buying one I just dont like the big upd logo in
    the back...

    --
    maxisback
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  5. Do you carry and shirts in extra medium?

    --
    Spudman

    |[/B] B B *|* THIS SPACE OWNED BY FLY :COOL:
    *|* I O *|* THIS SPACE OWNED BY FREES*TYLER!*
    *|* L A *|* *MERCYME OWNS THIS SPACE!!!
    [b]|* L R *|* This space owned by unijesse
    *|* - D *|* This space rendered by forrest
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  6. thats called large

    --
    maxisback
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  7. It says the front logo ones have been discontinued so that means if I
    order one it'll just have the upd logo on back? Cuz I'd for sure order
    one if I could have both logos on.

    --
    AllThingsUni

    Sig.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AllThingsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8306
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  8. I am also interested in purchasing one...if it has both the front and
    back designs. How much is shipping and handling?

    --
    JackOlsen
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JackOlsen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10930
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  9. AllThingsUni said:

    It says the front logo ones have been discontinued so that means if I
    order one it'll just have the upd logo on back? Cuz I'd for sure order
    one if I could have both logos on.

    No, I am only discontinuing white shirts, the shirts for sale have both
    logos on them.

    --
    Catboy

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)
    Gallery Updated: 10/10/05

    🙂*'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (Click Me)'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43900)*🙂
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  10. How do we know how much shipping will be?

    --
    Evan Byrne

    "Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  11. Pretty shirts. Thanks for going to the trouble of making them, Catboy.
    Now that they're done you'll get all the complaints from people who
    didn't know you were making them and couldn't follow simple ordering
    instructions. (Why can't I get red on yellow with half of the back logo
    reverse colored in toddler sizes?) I hope it doesn't put a damper on
    your creativity.

    --
    harper

    -Greg Harper

    B L U E S H I F T

    *there is no main man other than jc.*

    This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    harper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/426
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  12. But how much is shipping???

    --
    theotherguy

    I may not be stupid enough to try everything, but I'm dumb enough to try
    anything.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    theotherguy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10761
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  13. Hi, I also would like to buy two shirts but how much is the shipment to
    Germany ?

    --
    olarf

    working on the real unicycle 🙂
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  14. No, shipping is not free, and the price varies from person to person.

    Generally shipping costs are(for 1 shirt):
    US: $5
    Canada or Non Continental US: 7-10
    West Europe: 12

    Email me at [email hidden] for actual prices and price estimates
    further than Japan or West Europe.

    --
    Catboy

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)
    Gallery Updated: 10/10/05

    🙂*'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (Click Me)'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43900)*🙂
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  15. thanks, now i know that the shirts are actually $20 instead of $15, but
    hey who cares? the shirts are awesome 🙂 so i might have to get one.

    --
    theotherguy

    can i have §100 please?
    😎
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    theotherguy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10761
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  16. Catboy...heads up; I sent you a paypal order for a shirt.

    Can't wait to get it.

    --
    JackOlsen
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JackOlsen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10930
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  17. Thanks Jack for the order, it'll be in the mail tomorrow.

    Fexnix, shoot me an email and maybe we can work something out.

    --
    Catboy

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)
    Gallery Updated: 10/10/05

    🙂*'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (Click Me)'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43900)*🙂
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  18. Hey Catboy, what shipping service are you using to send us our shirts?

    --
    halfbike

    What in Pete Sampras is going on here!?!?!?!

    Feel Good inc.

    King of post 2500 in t1me to over throw most replies!!!
    King of post 2000 in t1me to over throw most replies!!!
    King of post 1000 in t1me to over throw most replies!!!
    Special thanks to Tyler.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    halfbike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9428
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  19. fexnix said:

    hmm i want one...

    15+12=27 thats too much for me.

    tell me when the prices have dropped

    how long will that take, a year? :p

    --
    theotherguy

    can i have §100 please?
    😎
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    theotherguy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10761
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

  20. I just got my shirt! abought 1and a half days after catboy told me he
    sent it thanks so much for the sweet shirt!😎 😎

    ps. nice shipping too😄

    --
    xeaza

    www.wrightsanson.com/taylor
    😎 😄 😎
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xeaza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10500
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43900

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.