Urgent!!! Tandem Cobol Professionals for UAE

vam

Guest
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore &
India.
We are currently looking for a team (8 to 10 developers) of Tandem
Cobol Professionals for our UAE operations with the following skill
set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Skills
1. Strong development experience on Tandem.
2. Experience on Cobol or any mainframe technology.
3. Credit Card experience will be an added advantage

Domain : Banking
Experience Required : 2 to 5 yrs.
No. of Positions: 8-10
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS - UAE and shall be
deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest
resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
[email protected] or If there is any queries you can
chat me on [email protected],
[email protected],[email protected], Skype ID is nishanthini2
or call us +91 471-3015245 or 2311320.

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 21:49:18 -0700, vam <[email protected]> wrote:

>VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
>Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore &
>India.
>We are currently looking for a team (8 to 10 developers) of Tandem
>Cobol Professionals for our UAE operations with the following skill
>set and terms and conditions:
>Skill Set required:
>Skills
>1. Strong development experience on Tandem.
>2. Experience on Cobol or any mainframe technology.
>3. Credit Card experience will be an added advantage
>
>Domain : Banking
>Experience Required : 2 to 5 yrs.
>No. of Positions: 8-10
>Terms and conditions:
>Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks).
>The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS - UAE and shall be
>deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE.
>Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest
>resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
>[email protected] or If there is any queries you can
>chat me on [email protected],
>[email protected],[email protected], Skype ID is nishanthini2
>or call us +91 471-3015245 or 2311320.

Hmm. Perhaps it should be posted to a Cobol newsgroup.

On Jun 11, 3:02 pm, dgk <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 21:49:18 -0700, vam <[email protected]> wrote:
> >VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
> >Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore &
> >India.
> >We are currently looking for a team (8 to 10 developers) of Tandem
> >Cobol Professionals for our UAE operations with the following skill
> >set and terms and conditions:
> >Skill Set required:
> >Skills
> >1. Strong development experience on Tandem.
> >2. Experience on Cobol or any mainframe technology.
> >3. Credit Card experience will be an added advantage

> >Domain : Banking
> >Experience Required : 2 to 5 yrs.
> >No. of Positions: 8-10
> >Terms and conditions:
> >Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks).
> >The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS - UAE and shall be
> >deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE.
> >Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest
> >resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
> >[email protected] or If there is any queries you can
> >chat me on [email protected],
> >[email protected],[email protected], Skype ID is nishanthini2
> >or call us +91 471-3015245 or 2311320.

> Hmm. Perhaps it should be posted to a Cobol newsgroup.

I don't know - there are a few tandem riders here.

On Jun 11, 9:18 pm, Brian Huntley <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jun 11, 3:02 pm, dgk <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 21:49:18 -0700, vam <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
> > >Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore &
> > >India.
> > >We are currently looking for a team (8 to 10 developers) of Tandem
> > >Cobol Professionals for our UAE operations with the following skill
> > >set and terms and conditions:
> > >Skill Set required:
> > >Skills
> > >1. Strong development experience on Tandem.
> > >2. Experience on Cobol or any mainframe technology.
> > >3. Credit Card experience will be an added advantage

> > >Domain : Banking
> > >Experience Required : 2 to 5 yrs.
> > >No. of Positions: 8-10
> > >Terms and conditions:
> > >Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks).
> > >The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS - UAE and shall be
> > >deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE.
> > >Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest
> > >resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
> > >[email protected] or If there is any queries you can
> > >chat me on [email protected],
> > >[email protected],[email protected], Skype ID is nishanthini2
> > >or call us +91 471-3015245 or 2311320.

> > Hmm. Perhaps it should be posted to a Cobol newsgroup.

> I don't know - there are a few tandem riders here.

Yo, try one of the tandem rallies.

HTH

--Karen D.