Road Cycling · Public discussion

US based riders refrigerators not off-limits for USADA.

Started by crit pro · · Last activity · 10 posts · 324 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
24 August 2004
Last activity
25 August 2004
Original author
crit pro
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
324
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. US based domestic pro's refrigerators are subject to surprise searches
    by USADA. Drop a dime on your local cheat. I did.

    Cheaters are to be caught. It's not that hard to do this.

    Crit PRO

  2. You're a real tuff guy.

    Why not use your real name, little man?

    What are you afraid of...?

    "crit pro" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    US based domestic pro's refrigerators are subject to surprise searches
    by USADA. Drop a dime on your local cheat. I did.

    Cheaters are to be caught. It's not that hard to do this.

    Crit PRO

  3. "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email hidden]> wrotecom>...

    Quoted message said:

    You're a real tuff guy.

    Why not use your real name, little man?

    What are you afraid of...?

    What if you're a mtn biker and they find weed in the veggie drawer?

    Quoted message said:

    "crit pro" <[email hidden]> wrote .google.com...

    Quoted message said:

    US based domestic pro's refrigerators are subject to surprise searches
    by USADA. Drop a dime on your local cheat. I did.

    Cheaters are to be caught. It's not that hard to do this.

    Crit PRO

    Crit Pro is WEIRD. HOSTILE too. Way too aggro.

  4. "crit pro" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    US based domestic pro's refrigerators are subject to surprise searches
    by USADA. Drop a dime on your local cheat. I did.

    Cheaters are to be caught. It's not that hard to do this.

    Crit PRO

    Wrong. Sorry, you do not know what you are talking about.

  5. K. J. Papai said:

    Crit Pro is WEIRD. HOSTILE too. Way too aggro.

    Steroids are reputed to cause such symptoms.

  6. "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    You're a real tuff guy.

    Why not use your real name, little man?

    What are you afraid of...?

    "crit pro" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    US based domestic pro's refrigerators are subject to surprise searches
    by USADA. Drop a dime on your local cheat. I did.
    Crit PRO

    Hold your balls and watch this... Go taking a flying leap, [censored].
    How about all the secrecy from the CHEATERS?????? Oh, yeah. They're
    the BIG men.
    Blow it out your ass, [censored]. It is a god damned war. You don't
    fight terrorists with conventional forces, you get down to their
    level. I drink beer with ALL the US Pro's every Sunday night. I'm in
    the [censored] fold. And I HATE CHEATERS. Why, tell me, would I ever
    reveal my identity???? Dumbass.

    Crit P R O.

  7. crit pro said:

    Drop a dime on your local cheat. I did.

    Is there more to the Bergman story than meets the eye?

  8. Look J-me, everyone knows who the [censored] you are anyway. Why don't you just
    quit the stupid charade?

    Besides, if you're gonna say [censored], its meaningless its just as an anonymous
    mouthy ass.

    "crit pro" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email hidden]> wrote in message


    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    You're a real tuff guy.

    Why not use your real name, little man?

    What are you afraid of...?

    "crit pro" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    US based domestic pro's refrigerators are subject to surprise searches
    by USADA. Drop a dime on your local cheat. I did.
    Crit PRO

    Hold your balls and watch this... Go taking a flying leap, [censored].
    How about all the secrecy from the CHEATERS?????? Oh, yeah. They're
    the BIG men.
    Blow it out your ass, [censored]. It is a god damned war. You don't
    fight terrorists with conventional forces, you get down to their
    level. I drink beer with ALL the US Pro's every Sunday night. I'm in
    the [censored] fold. And I HATE CHEATERS. Why, tell me, would I ever
    reveal my identity???? Dumbass.

    Crit P R O.

  9. [email hidden] (crit pro) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    You're a real tuff guy.

    Why not use your real name, little man?

    What are you afraid of...?

    "crit pro" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    US based domestic pro's refrigerators are subject to surprise searches
    by USADA. Drop a dime on your local cheat. I did.
    Crit PRO

    Hold your balls and watch this... Go taking a flying leap, [censored].
    How about all the secrecy from the CHEATERS?????? Oh, yeah. They're
    the BIG men.
    Blow it out your ass, [censored]. It is a god damned war. You don't
    fight terrorists with conventional forces, you get down to their
    level. I drink beer with ALL the US Pro's every Sunday night. I'm in

    Yeah sure you do, right, uh huh. You are totally to be believed now.
    Of course! Doh!

    Quoted message said:

    the [censored] fold. And I HATE CHEATERS. Why, tell me, would I ever
    reveal my identity???? Dumbass.

    Crit P R O.


    [ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS she loves being ANONYMOUS]

  10. K. J. Papai said:

    "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email hidden]> wrotecom>...

    Quoted message said:

    You're a real tuff guy.

    Why not use your real name, little man?

    What are you afraid of...?

    What if you're a mtn biker and they find weed in the veggie drawer?


    Maybe they'll just tell you that it'll keep fresher in the freezer.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.