US espoir top ten at Paris-Tours and RBR homos are silent???

crit pro

Guest
WTF?

An American riding for the espoir national team gets top ten in a
MAJOR euro world cup, and nothing but silence in this group?? You all
suck, and I doubt more than 5% of you actually race. I'm outa here...

crit PRO

congrats Tyler Farrar 9th Espoir Paris-Tours 2004

"crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> WTF?
>
> An American riding for the espoir national team gets top ten in a
> MAJOR euro world cup, and nothing but silence in this group?? You all

Easy for a sub-moron like you to say.

-Ken

crit pro wrote:

> WTF?
>
> An American riding for the espoir national team gets top ten in a
> MAJOR euro world cup, and nothing but silence in this group?? You all
> suck, and I doubt more than 5% of you actually race. I'm outa here...
>
> crit PRO
>
> congrats Tyler Farrar 9th Espoir Paris-Tours 2004

can you give a link to a race report or some similar crumb?

clueless heather

In article <[email protected]>, h squared
<[email protected]> wrote:

> crit pro wrote:
> >
> > WTF?
> >
> > An American riding for the espoir national team gets top ten in a
> > MAJOR euro world cup, and nothing but silence in this group?? You all
> > suck, and I doubt more than 5% of you actually race. I'm outa here...
> >
> > crit PRO
> >
> > congrats Tyler Farrar 9th Espoir Paris-Tours 2004

> can you give a link to a race report or some similar crumb?
>
> clueless heather

Not big news. It was an U23 race (far from a "major WC race") attended
mostly by French riders. It's mentioned on CyclingNews.com.

-WG

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2004/worldcup04/paristours04/?id=u23results

--
tanx,
Howard

A billion + 2 followups...

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

"crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
You all
> suck, and I doubt more than 5% of you actually race. I'm outa here...
>
> crit PRO

I give you high marks for bravery or the courage to post all this ****, but
I don't know if your getting more heat for the dirt you post or for just
pissing people off with your rants. Either way, it doesn't matter who races
or not. This is recreational group, meaning it's also entertainment besides
Pro racing in America and Europe. Also it's for anyone knowledgeable about
the sport and history of racing, not just for the bleeding edge dirt diggers
like yourself. Keep dishing the dirt on the cheaters, I like to know who's
on the juice.

[email protected] (crit pro) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> WTF?
>
> An American riding for the espoir national team gets top ten in a
> MAJOR euro world cup, and nothing but silence in this group?? You all
> suck, and I doubt more than 5% of you actually race. I'm outa here...
>
> crit PRO
>
> congrats Tyler Farrar 9th Espoir Paris-Tours 2004

Tyler has been lighting it up in Europe and the US for a WHILE
now...and he's only 20.

-a

>"crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>You all
>> suck, and I doubt more than 5% of you actually race. I'm outa here...
>> crit PRO

>I give you high marks for bravery or the courage to post all this ****, but
>I don't know if your getting more heat for the dirt you post or for just
>pissing people off with your rants. Either way, it doesn't matter who races
>or not. This is recreational group, meaning it's also entertainment besides
>Pro racing in America and Europe. Also it's for anyone knowledgeable about
>the sport and history of racing, not just for the bleeding edge dirt diggers
>like yourself. Keep dishing the dirt on the cheaters, I like to know who's
>on the juice.

Don't feed the troll. Anonymous accusations really are meaningless. If
this person really wanted to do good, they would pass the facts to the
appropriate agency to investigate. If he really has all the facts right,
it would be an easy case. Obviously they are just talking ****.
---------------
Alex

"Alex Rodriguez" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >"crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >You all
> >> suck, and I doubt more than 5% of you actually race. I'm outa here...
> >> crit PRO

> >I give you high marks for bravery or the courage to post all this ****,

but
> >I don't know if your getting more heat for the dirt you post or for just
> >pissing people off with your rants. Either way, it doesn't matter who

races
> >or not. This is recreational group, meaning it's also entertainment

besides
> >Pro racing in America and Europe. Also it's for anyone knowledgeable

about
> >the sport and history of racing, not just for the bleeding edge dirt

diggers
> >like yourself. Keep dishing the dirt on the cheaters, I like to know

who's
> >on the juice.

> Don't feed the troll. Anonymous accusations really are meaningless. If
> this person really wanted to do good, they would pass the facts to the
> appropriate agency to investigate. If he really has all the facts right,
> it would be an easy case. Obviously they are just talking ****.
> ---------------
> Alex

Troll is painting with too broad a brush, since you don't know who he is.
Killfile him if you want, for me it's kind of like tabloid rbr.

On 10 Oct 2004 20:20:08 -0700, Andrew Martin wrote:
> [email protected] (crit pro) wrote:
>> An American riding for the espoir national team gets top ten in a
>> MAJOR euro world cup

> Tyler has been lighting it up in Europe and the US for a WHILE
> now...and he's only 20.

Doped, I tell ya. Does he have bleached hair? Not that there's anything
wrong with that.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://www.getffox.com/
Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://www.gettbird.com/

Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Don't feed the troll. Anonymous accusations really are meaningless. If
> this person really wanted to do good, they would pass the facts to the
> appropriate agency to investigate. If he really has all the facts right,
> it would be an easy case. Obviously they are just talking ****.
> ---------------
> Alex

Alex

How many times do I have to write this? You must either be new here,
or just brain dead. Why should I reveal my identity? Will that make
you feel better? Will it improve your life? Well, moron, I have a
great disdain for all the cheating and stealing that I see and hear
about in my chosen profession. It would not be more difficult to find
out all that I know, if my fellow racers knew who was calling USADA
and posting RBR. So you are wrong on both counts, as anonymous
accusations might be meaningful, and I am not "talking ****". You are
the one who is not in the 'loop'. Dumbass.

crit pro

any other u23 racers get top 10's this year in europe?

your a *****

On 11 Oct 2004 13:45:45 -0700, [email protected] (John) wrote:

>any other u23 racers get top 10's this year in europe?

Probably about 10 in each U23 race.

JT

Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com