Quoted post said:Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]
All kinds of backroom deals are being made as I type in order for everyone involved to save face and not lose too much money - UCI included. Obviously, the soon-to-be suspended have already been advance notified - hence their ineligibility for the Olympics. Just coincidence? Yeah, sure - whatever you want to believe. Santa Claus is coming to town too. LOL!
I used to think you were a libtard moron.
I was incorrect.
You're just a regular, run-of-the-mill moron.
But, I need a good laugh after the 100° ride I just got in from, so let's here it. Spill the beans. You're obviously way more in touch with the USADA/WADA/UCI than us mere mortals.
'Who' is getting banned?
How much is Lance paying to beat the wrap and to whom is he paying the vig to?
Is Tyler a bigger whiner than you or does it just appear that way because he has a global audience?
And 'why' was Clemens aquitted?
"Who' was on the grassy knoll?
Will Hein buy a new ghetto Benz or go with the Jag and a set of donk rimz?
What are tomorrow's Mega Millions numbers?
I would gloat, but it's really unnecessary. 6mo. suspensions? Those weren't arranged in a "backroom deal"? Wake up and smell the manure...