USCROSSRANKINGS.COM after nationals are updated

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Monkeyhillcs, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Monkeyhillcs

    Monkeyhillcs Guest

    http://www.uscrossrankings.com

    The only change in standings will be based on how does what at Worlds!

    GO USA!!!!

    GO LANCE!!!! (oops, wrong sport)

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Monkeyhillcs) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://www.uscrossrankings.com
    >
    > The only change in standings will be based on how does what at Worlds!
    >
    > GO USA!!!!
    >
    > GO LANCE!!!! (oops, wrong sport)

    Not to put a wet blanket on your obvious enthusiasm, but could we see interest by at least five
    individuals before we consider this the next big thing?

    Very few people care about cyclocross.

    Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

    ps start a new group....rec.bicycles.nextbigthingcyclocross