User Names

snyper0311

Mar 18, 2004
A question was asked in one of the other threads as to how someone came up with their username. Well now I ask the question to all of you? How did you come up with your user name?

As for me, it was my MOS in the military. (MOS=Military Occupational Skill). The misspelling comes from one of my friends natorious "Philippine Islands" tattoo's. :D

snyper0311 said:
A question was asked in one of the other threads as to how someone came up with their username. Well now I ask the question to all of you? How did you come up with your user name?

As for me, it was my MOS in the military. (MOS=Military Occupational Skill). The misspelling comes from one of my friends natorious "Philippine Islands" tattoo's. :D
My name is a combo...The Jaguar is a 3 part, My favorite football team, one of my favorite cars, and I just love the cat because of its rarity, strength, and independance. The number 75 is the number of my alltime favorite football player, Howie Long, and it was my # when I used to play ball and it is the first 2 numbers of my favorit aircraft the Boeing 757. Wow that was long winded... :)

Remember the funny looking guy that use to hang out with Archie (Comic Book)

In Spanish that was his name TOROMBOLO, and I'm as funny looking as him.

I used to race for a team called Cuervos (Spanish for Crow), now I had change team (it’s Bike Zone in case you’re around) but my user name was already registered here.

snyper0311 said:

I had a much harder job choosing mine.

I am a brewery engineer + cycle.

Or it could mean a nice frozen beer on a stick? mmm.. frozen beer

I've always loved the radical innovative design of the P38. Easily the best 2 engine fighter of WW2 (Sorry you Mosquito guys) it was also superb at photo recon, and ground attack. In the pacific theater it was the aircraft of the all time leading American ace, Richard I. Bong.(40 victories)

im on a few message boards... mostly car sites..

i dislike the big winged import car craze (eclipse, civics and all that) so they are nicknamed ricers... im sure u get the rest

all this time i thought you were carbing up for the next morning's ride...

IEatRice4Dinner said:
im on a few message boards... mostly car sites..

i dislike the big winged import car craze (eclipse, civics and all that) so they are nicknamed ricers... im sure u get the rest

cuervo said:
That's funny lol :)
I do try to amuse!

Your English is just great, don't say sorry ...

My language skills stop at English. I learnt French at school, but have now forgotten it all.

Spanish? Una paketa de pipas por favour. Dos Cervesas. Say it like you see it ...

;)

I'm a keyboard player and I enjoy wine... Hence, wineandkeyz, which rhymes with "wine and cheese"...

LindaNo1 said:
I do try to amuse!

Your English is just great, don't say sorry ...

My language skills stop at English. I learnt French at school, but have now forgotten it all.

Spanish? Una paketa de pipas por favour. Dos Cervesas. Say it like you see it ...

;)
I say sorry because even I do my best, I know there is always a better way to say what I'm trying to express, a correct spelling for those words that I can’t write right, or those verbs in past-present-future …..

Your Spanish it's great!!! You have the all idea: WYSIWYG, or as you stated, say it as you see it. Where do you learn it, Spain?

bentbrian. 'bent because I ride a recumbent ('bent is slang for recumbent), and my name is Brian.