USPS Trek 5500

Mike

Guest
I take care of landscaping and lawnwork for a bikeshop and I have a
Trek 5500 that they built up for me in 2001. It is all Dura Ace except
for the headset and bottom bracket which are Ultegra and they
explained to me were better sealed than the D.A. bottom bracket and
headset. This is a 62 cm frame in excellent condition with no dings
but a couple of the decals have scrapes in them from the wife leaning
stuff on it in the garage. I have about 3000 miles on the bike and do
not race. The casette is 12-23 the cranks are Shimano Team Dura ace
175's with 39-53 rings.
There are several upgrades on this bike also that I am including.
1-Flite Gel saddle, 2-Mavic Kryserium wheels and like new Michelin
Race Pro tires, 3- Complete Shimano integrated wireless Flite Deck
computer system, 4-Blackburn Pro waterbottle cages, 5- Brand new
Cinelli bar tape, 6-
Control Tec stem handlebars and seatpost. There are over $800 in
upgrades alone I am including. I will have this bike packed up by the
guys at the shop and shipped to the lower 48 for $1750. I can also
provide pictures of the bike if you would like to see it. Email me at
[email protected] Thanks, Mike

[email protected] (Mike) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I take care of landscaping and lawnwork for a bikeshop and I have a
> Trek 5500 that they built up for me in 2001. It is all Dura Ace except
> for the headset and bottom bracket which are Ultegra.....

Question Re. Landscaping... did you mention this because you used to
haul around your gardening and landscaping tools with your 5500??

"rniak?away with [email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Mike) wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > I take care of landscaping and lawnwork for a bikeshop and I have a
> > Trek 5500 that they built up for me in 2001. It is all Dura Ace except
> > for the headset and bottom bracket which are Ultegra.....

> Question Re. Landscaping... did you mention this because you used to
> haul around your gardening and landscaping tools with your 5500??

I think what he is saying is that he did work for the Bike Shop, they paid
him a bike - now he is selling it so he can actually make some money on the
deal.