rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Video: Kris Holm Demo

Started by KcTheAcy · · Last activity · 14 posts · 217 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
16 April 2006
Last activity
17 April 2006
Original author
KcTheAcy
Posts
14
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
217
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–14 of 14
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Here is a video of a Horny Toad demo Kris did in the fall. its like 17
    mins long. He talks about techniques unicycling history and himself.

    http://tinyurl.com/gmndz

    --
    KcTheAcy

    ¤-Kaycee
    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

    http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

  2. Pretty amazing stuff. He's not going that big, but he goes through over
    10 minutes with no cuts in the video and hits everything he tries,
    first time. He really needs to biff more just so people know how
    impossible the stuff he's doing is.

    --
    tholub
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tholub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/804
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

  3. awsome, where was that?

    --
    the0sum

    i only eat candy
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the0sum's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11702
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

  4. it was in freeport maine
    (home of l.l. bean)

    --
    snuffiluffigus

    It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.
    -office space
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    snuffiluffigus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11323
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

  5. Here is Bryan, Jon, Henry, Kris and I riding on the stuff after the
    demo.

    http://tinyurl.com/zzxxo

    If you noticed that KH uni hanging from the canopy, Bryan won it in the
    raffle then I bough it from him.

    And I another video I never posted is this one filmed at the Anti
    gravity center at Sugarloaf USA. After about 2 hours of riding there we
    got kicked out for a very stupid reason. http://tinyurl.com/pkeyw

    Bryan's new BC video should be done by the end of today.

    --
    KcTheAcy

    ¤-Kaycee
    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

    http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

  6. Nice movie the stuff isn't that big but it is technical.
    The line where he falls and lands it the second time was realy
    technical for me.

    --
    Probailer2

    Originally Posted by john_childs
    Mmmmm... Sexy welds.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

  7. KcTheAcy said:

    And I another video I never posted is this one filmed at the Anti
    gravity center at Sugarloaf USA. After about 2 hours of riding there we
    got kicked out for a very stupid reason. http://tinyurl.com/pkeyw

    /QUOTE]
    What was the reason?
    KH.

    --
    juggle508

    ----------Joshua 1:9 ----------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

  8. juggle508 said:


    KcTheAcy said:

    And I another video I never posted is this one filmed at the Anti
    gravity center at Sugarloaf USA. After about 2 hours of riding there we
    got kicked out for a very stupid reason. http://tinyurl.com/pkeyw

    /QUOTE]
    What was the reason?
    KH.

    The said the didn't have unicycle insurance. Tyler, Kyle and I came
    back a month later and that time they said our pedals would hurt the
    ramps. (which were made out of plastic..Pfttt)

    --
    KcTheAcy

    ¤-Kaycee
    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

    http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

  9. Awesome videos. Kris Holm defies gravity.

    KcTheAcy said:


    juggle508 said:


    The said the didn't have unicycle insurance. Tyler, Kyle and I came
    back a month later and that time they said our pedals would hurt the
    ramps. (which were made out of plastic..Pfttt)

    Maybe try bringing a BC wheel. I think it'd be more fun, anyway,
    those ramps were huge!

    --
    Spudman

    *| B B|* This space owned by Fly '😎'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27264)
    *| I O |* This space owned by Frees*TYLER!*
    *| L A |* *MERCYME owns this space!!!* . . . . . . . . .*X*
    <--Chosen's spot
    *| L R |* This space owned by unijesse
    *|__'-' (www.selectric.org)____'D'
    (http://www.cathodecorner.com/nixiewatch/index.html)___|* This space
    rendered by forrest. . . . . A spot for Evan Byrne--> *X*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

  10. Spudman said:

    Awesome videos. Kris Holm defies gravity.

    KcTheAcy said:

    Maybe try bringing a BC wheel. I think it'd be more fun, anyway, those
    ramps were huge!

    I had my BC wheel there (I'm Bryan) ...too bad they werent insured
    for that either. (HA!) That place was awful for bcing anyways... I
    can't do quarterpipes that steep yet...

    Edit..woah! Dont know how I did that crazy quote thing!

    --
    uniMcPeat
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    uniMcPeat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10313
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

  11. thanks for posting those videos..they were great.

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    [image: http://tinyurl.com/qz2fv ]
    'Check Out The Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez)

    koebwil said:

    I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    letters I don't want

    w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

  12. those rocked

    --
    lucky_8

    life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

  13. If anyone wants higher res versions, it can be done.

    --
    KcTheAcy

    ¤-Kaycee
    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

    http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

  14. KcTheAcy said:


    Bryan's new BC video should be done by the end of today.

    will it be up soon?

    --
    skate4flip

    Reply '23000' (http://tinyurl.com/88s7x), '25000'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bqzo4), post '29000' (http://tinyurl.com/ay6w2),
    reply '37000' (http://tinyurl.com/dzug6), post '41000'
    (http://tinyurl.com/9ugos), post '47000' (http://tinyurl.com/dmr8y),
    and reply '61,000' (http://tinyurl.com/mds6t) in most replys!!!

    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 3/31/06*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48581

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.