Road Cycling · Public discussion

Viewing le Tour - Questions re: Security

Started by GaryG · · Last activity · 13 posts · 500 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
19 May 2004
Last activity
21 May 2004
Original author
GaryG
Posts
13
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
500
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–13 of 13
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. With a bit of luck (and the fact that I'm online so much :-) ) I was able
    to secure a booking with Graham Watson Sporting Tours for their
    Alps-to-Paris Tour de France tour in July. I'll be taking my bike and
    riding some of each day's stage (L'Alpe d'Huez, here I come!).

    But, I've never been over there, and wonder how I should go about protecting
    my bike and personal effects while viewing the race. I plan on carrying
    money and ID (not passport) in one of those "around the neck" wallets worn
    under my jersey. But, I've heard horror stories about Euro pickpockets, and
    I'm a bit worried about being in large crowds with stuff in my jersey
    pockets...especially my digital camera. I also worry about the bike
    wandering off during the excitement of the moment.

    Any advice from those of you who've done this before?

    ~_-*
    ....G/ \G
    http://www.CycliStats.com
    CycliStats - Software for Cyclists

  2. "GaryG" <garyg@shasta_SPAMBEGONE_software.com> schreef in bericht
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    With a bit of luck (and the fact that I'm online so much :-) ) I was able
    to secure a booking with Graham Watson Sporting Tours for their
    Alps-to-Paris Tour de France tour in July. I'll be taking my bike and
    riding some of each day's stage (L'Alpe d'Huez, here I come!).

    But, I've never been over there, and wonder how I should go about


    protecting

    Quoted message said:

    my bike and personal effects while viewing the race. I plan on carrying
    money and ID (not passport) in one of those "around the neck" wallets worn
    under my jersey. But, I've heard horror stories about Euro pickpockets,


    and

    Quoted message said:

    I'm a bit worried about being in large crowds with stuff in my jersey
    pockets...especially my digital camera. I also worry about the bike
    wandering off during the excitement of the moment.

    Any advice from those of you who've done this before?

    ~_-*
    ...G/ \G
    http://www.CycliStats.com
    CycliStats - Software for Cyclists

    Expect everything you also would expect during a sunny saturday afternoon in
    a crowded high street.
    Yes, pickpockets may be there, as anywhere else (we're European, which
    almost equals aliens). A small rucksack may be effective for your things.
    I used to climbe on of the small electricity houses of the EDF (Energy the
    France) for a good overview and good photo shooting.

    You should leave your bike at your hotel.

    When you want to see the Alpe d'Huez finish you'll be wanting to arrive the
    day before the event, as during the day of the event the roads are closed
    for all traffic.

    have phun

    --
    Posted by news://news.nb.nu

  3. Quoted message said:

    But, I've never been over there, and wonder how I should go about


    protecting

    Quoted message said:

    my bike and personal effects while viewing the race. I plan on carrying
    money and ID (not passport) in one of those "around the neck" wallets worn
    under my jersey. But, I've heard horror stories about Euro pickpockets,


    and

    Quoted message said:

    I'm a bit worried about being in large crowds with stuff in my jersey
    pockets...especially my digital camera. I also worry about the bike
    wandering off during the excitement of the moment.

    Any advice from those of you who've done this before?

    Gary: I've been to France five times (and will be going again for the TDF
    this July) and have found that security concerns are largely overblown.
    I've never used a money belt, nor been aware of any attempts to pickpocket
    me (including while traveling a number of times on the metro). When you're
    actaully riding to a spot where you'll watch a stage, your bike will be with
    you... simple as that. Just like thousands of others. For most stages, the
    Graham Baxter vehicle will be there at the stage, and you'll simply load
    your bike up in the trailer.

    I've never brought a lock for my bike and, in fact, have left my bike (along
    with several others from our group) outside a relatively busy restaraunt (in
    a small shopping center) for an hour, entirely unattended... and it was
    still there when we left. Strange, but true.

    You may read about my trip with Graham Baxter last year-
    http://www.chainreaction.com/diaryfrance2003.htm

    --Mike Jacoubowsky
    Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReaction.com
    IMBA, BikesBelong, NBDA member

  4. "Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction Bicycles" <[email hidden]> wrote
    in message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    But, I've never been over there, and wonder how I should go about


    protecting

    Quoted message said:

    my bike and personal effects while viewing the race. I plan on carrying
    money and ID (not passport) in one of those "around the neck" wallets


    worn

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    under my jersey. But, I've heard horror stories about Euro pickpockets,


    and

    Quoted message said:

    I'm a bit worried about being in large crowds with stuff in my jersey
    pockets...especially my digital camera. I also worry about the bike
    wandering off during the excitement of the moment.

    Any advice from those of you who've done this before?

    Gary: I've been to France five times (and will be going again for the TDF
    this July) and have found that security concerns are largely overblown.
    I've never used a money belt, nor been aware of any attempts to pickpocket
    me (including while traveling a number of times on the metro). When


    you're

    Quoted message said:

    actaully riding to a spot where you'll watch a stage, your bike will be


    with

    Quoted message said:

    you... simple as that. Just like thousands of others. For most stages,


    the

    Quoted message said:

    Graham Baxter vehicle will be there at the stage, and you'll simply load
    your bike up in the trailer.

    I've never brought a lock for my bike and, in fact, have left my bike


    (along

    Quoted message said:

    with several others from our group) outside a relatively busy restaraunt


    (in

    Quoted message said:

    a small shopping center) for an hour, entirely unattended... and it was
    still there when we left. Strange, but true.

    You may read about my trip with Graham Baxter last year-
    http://www.chainreaction.com/diaryfrance2003.htm

    --Mike Jacoubowsky
    Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReaction.com
    IMBA, BikesBelong, NBDA member

    I was wondering if my fears were overblown. I had spoken recently to my
    fiance's teenage son who travelled in Italy last summer. He reported
    several pickpocketing attempts while he was there, including one by a little
    old lady who was "nearly 80 years old" (but, still had quick and deft hands
    that she clearly put into his pocket as she brushed by him on the street).

    As for your experiences...wow...you must have some really good karma!!
    Perhaps you were a monk in a previous life, eh? <g> Anyway, it's good to
    hear that you don't have to stress over it too much.

    GG

  5. Quoted message said:

    I was wondering if my fears were overblown. I had spoken recently to my
    fiance's teenage son who travelled in Italy last summer. He reported
    several pickpocketing attempts while he was there, including one by a


    little

    Quoted message said:

    old lady who was "nearly 80 years old" (but, still had quick and deft


    hands

    Quoted message said:

    that she clearly put into his pocket as she brushed by him on the street).

    For what it's worth, I've heard far more horror stories about Italy than I
    have France, particularly areas around train stations in large cities. My
    wife & daughter went on a school trip that spent a bit of time in Italy, and
    the stories of the Gypsies, with their cardboard facades held in front of
    them so you couldn't see them steal your stuff when they bumped into you...
    pretty amazing. I never saw anything like that in France.

    Quoted message said:

    As for your experiences...wow...you must have some really good karma!!
    Perhaps you were a monk in a previous life, eh? <g> Anyway, it's good to
    hear that you don't have to stress over it too much.

    Have you traveled abroad previously? If not, don't dwell on the things that
    might go wrong. Look forward to having a great time. The experience is
    amazing... although, frankly, you can remain fairly isolated from it when
    you're on an organized tour. And don't get too hung up on everything
    working out a certain way, especially on a Graham Baxter tour. Sometimes
    the itinerary bears little resemblance to reality, but it's the changes and
    surprises that often bring the most memorable experiences.

    Which level of Alpes-to-Paris tour are you doing (standard/deluxe/luxury)?

    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    http://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

  6. "Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I was wondering if my fears were overblown. I had spoken recently to my
    fiance's teenage son who travelled in Italy last summer. He reported
    several pickpocketing attempts while he was there, including one by a


    little

    Quoted message said:

    old lady who was "nearly 80 years old" (but, still had quick and deft


    hands

    Quoted message said:

    that she clearly put into his pocket as she brushed by him on the


    street).

    Quoted message said:


    For what it's worth, I've heard far more horror stories about Italy than I
    have France, particularly areas around train stations in large cities. My
    wife & daughter went on a school trip that spent a bit of time in Italy,


    and

    Quoted message said:

    the stories of the Gypsies, with their cardboard facades held in front of
    them so you couldn't see them steal your stuff when they bumped into


    you...

    Quoted message said:

    pretty amazing. I never saw anything like that in France.

    Quoted message said:

    As for your experiences...wow...you must have some really good karma!!
    Perhaps you were a monk in a previous life, eh? <g> Anyway, it's good


    to

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    hear that you don't have to stress over it too much.

    Have you traveled abroad previously? If not, don't dwell on the things


    that

    Quoted message said:

    might go wrong. Look forward to having a great time. The experience is
    amazing... although, frankly, you can remain fairly isolated from it when
    you're on an organized tour. And don't get too hung up on everything
    working out a certain way, especially on a Graham Baxter tour. Sometimes
    the itinerary bears little resemblance to reality, but it's the changes


    and

    Quoted message said:

    surprises that often bring the most memorable experiences.

    Thanks...I normally have an Alfred E. Neuman attitude ("What, me worry?"😉,
    and rarely has it or my guardian angel let me down. I sense that the GB
    tour may be somewhat "eccentric", but I'm really looking forward to it (the
    price was very reasonable compared to Trek Travel, for instance). Most of
    my tours in the past have been of the cheaper do-most-of-it-yourself variety
    (e.g., Bicycle Tour of Colorado), with camping option.

    Quoted message said:


    Which level of Alpes-to-Paris tour are you doing (standard/deluxe/luxury)?

    Since I've never been before, and since AdH will be such a zoo this year due
    to the TT, and for the chance to have dinner with Bob Roll and Graham
    Watson, I booked the luxury tour (it filled up within 24 hours of being
    announced). We'll be spending 3 nights on l'Alpe d'Huez, about 1 km from
    the finish line...and, yes, I am completely stoked to be going!

    Quoted message said:


    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    http://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

  7. Quoted message said:

    For what it's worth, I've heard far more horror stories about Italy than I
    have France, particularly areas around train stations in large cities. My
    wife & daughter went on a school trip that spent a bit of time in Italy, and
    the stories of the Gypsies, with their cardboard facades held in front of
    them so you couldn't see them steal your stuff when they bumped into you...
    pretty amazing. I never saw anything like that in France.

    I was just about to make virtually the same comment!

    Travelling in Italy, we were accosted at junctions where traffic lights were on
    red - where gypsies would come up and beg money, in a less than friendly way...
    Never saw this once in France or Germany, but in Italy it was all too common in
    the cities; Pisa being a particular pain-in-the-ar$e. I also found that in
    Italy, sadly, the tourist was preyed upon by shopkeepers in that prices
    mysteriously increased when you bought the exact same item as the Italian
    person in front of you...

    Cheers, helen s

    --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam--
    to get correct one remove fame & fortune
    h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

    --Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched off--

  8. Quoted message said:

    Since I've never been before, and since AdH will be such a zoo this year


    due

    Quoted message said:

    to the TT, and for the chance to have dinner with Bob Roll and Graham
    Watson, I booked the luxury tour (it filled up within 24 hours of being
    announced). We'll be spending 3 nights on l'Alpe d'Huez, about 1 km from
    the finish line...and, yes, I am completely stoked to be going!

    Sounds like you're doing the same tour I am... and yes, I signed up about an
    hour after it went on-line (I was expecting it to go fast!). I'll be the
    guy taking a zillion photos with a digital camera while riding... and also
    heading back to my room in the evenings to update our website each day with
    photos from the TDF (which is why I went for a single room, along with the
    fact that it wouldn't be fair for someone else to have to put up with my
    snoring!).

    --Mike Jacoubowsky
    Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReaction.com
    IMBA, BikesBelong, NBDA member

    "GaryG" <garyg@shasta_SPAMBEGONE_software.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I was wondering if my fears were overblown. I had spoken recently to


    my

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    fiance's teenage son who travelled in Italy last summer. He reported
    several pickpocketing attempts while he was there, including one by a


    little

    Quoted message said:

    old lady who was "nearly 80 years old" (but, still had quick and deft


    hands

    Quoted message said:

    that she clearly put into his pocket as she brushed by him on the


    street).

    Quoted message said:


    For what it's worth, I've heard far more horror stories about Italy than


    I

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    have France, particularly areas around train stations in large cities.


    My

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    wife & daughter went on a school trip that spent a bit of time in Italy,


    and

    Quoted message said:

    the stories of the Gypsies, with their cardboard facades held in front


    of

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    them so you couldn't see them steal your stuff when they bumped into


    you...

    Quoted message said:

    pretty amazing. I never saw anything like that in France.

    Quoted message said:

    As for your experiences...wow...you must have some really good karma!!
    Perhaps you were a monk in a previous life, eh? <g> Anyway, it's good


    to

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    hear that you don't have to stress over it too much.

    Have you traveled abroad previously? If not, don't dwell on the things


    that

    Quoted message said:

    might go wrong. Look forward to having a great time. The experience is
    amazing... although, frankly, you can remain fairly isolated from it


    when

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    you're on an organized tour. And don't get too hung up on everything
    working out a certain way, especially on a Graham Baxter tour.


    Sometimes

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    the itinerary bears little resemblance to reality, but it's the changes


    and

    Quoted message said:

    surprises that often bring the most memorable experiences.

    Thanks...I normally have an Alfred E. Neuman attitude ("What, me worry?"😉,
    and rarely has it or my guardian angel let me down. I sense that the GB
    tour may be somewhat "eccentric", but I'm really looking forward to it


    (the

    Quoted message said:

    price was very reasonable compared to Trek Travel, for instance). Most of
    my tours in the past have been of the cheaper do-most-of-it-yourself


    variety

    Quoted message said:

    (e.g., Bicycle Tour of Colorado), with camping option.

    Quoted message said:


    Which level of Alpes-to-Paris tour are you doing


    (standard/deluxe/luxury)?

    Quoted message said:


    Since I've never been before, and since AdH will be such a zoo this year


    due

    Quoted message said:

    to the TT, and for the chance to have dinner with Bob Roll and Graham
    Watson, I booked the luxury tour (it filled up within 24 hours of being
    announced). We'll be spending 3 nights on l'Alpe d'Huez, about 1 km from
    the finish line...and, yes, I am completely stoked to be going!

    Quoted message said:


    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    http://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

  9. On Thu, 20 May 2004 20:03:24 GMT, "Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction

    Bicycles said:
    Quoted message said:

    Since I've never been before, and since AdH will be such a zoo this year


    due

    Quoted message said:

    to the TT, and for the chance to have dinner with Bob Roll and Graham
    Watson, I booked the luxury tour (it filled up within 24 hours of being
    announced). We'll be spending 3 nights on l'Alpe d'Huez, about 1 km from
    the finish line...and, yes, I am completely stoked to be going!

    Sounds like you're doing the same tour I am... and yes, I signed up about an
    hour after it went on-line (I was expecting it to go fast!). I'll be the
    guy taking a zillion photos with a digital camera while riding... and also
    heading back to my room in the evenings to update our website each day with
    photos from the TDF (which is why I went for a single room, along with the
    fact that it wouldn't be fair for someone else to have to put up with my
    snoring!).

    Hi Mike. I hope you'll keep a verbose and keen journal and thrill us all
    with your exploits.

    BTW, I have a Metallic Black Trek 7500FX being brought in for me from out
    in the mid-west by my LBS guys, and they've promised to handle me with
    kid-gloves and see I get top-drawer treatment wrt the fitting.

    Wow, what a world, eh?

    I blame this all on you. <big grin> Thanks buddy.

    best,
    -B

    Quoted message said:


    --Mike Jacoubowsky
    Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReaction.com
    IMBA, BikesBelong, NBDA member

  10. On Thu, 20 May 2004 20:03:24 GMT, "Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction

    Bicycles said:
    Quoted message said:

    Since I've never been before, and since AdH will be such a zoo this year


    due

    Quoted message said:

    to the TT, and for the chance to have dinner with Bob Roll and Graham
    Watson, I booked the luxury tour (it filled up within 24 hours of being
    announced). We'll be spending 3 nights on l'Alpe d'Huez, about 1 km from
    the finish line...and, yes, I am completely stoked to be going!

    Sounds like you're doing the same tour I am... and yes, I signed up about an
    hour after it went on-line (I was expecting it to go fast!). I'll be the
    guy taking a zillion photos with a digital camera while riding... and also
    heading back to my room in the evenings to update our website each day with
    photos from the TDF (which is why I went for a single room, along with the
    fact that it wouldn't be fair for someone else to have to put up with my
    snoring!).

    Hi Mike. I hope you'll keep a verbose and keen journal and thrill us all
    with your exploits.

    BTW, I have a Metallic Black Trek 7500FX being brought in for me from out
    in the mid-west by my LBS guys, and they've promised to handle me with
    kid-gloves and see I get top-drawer treatment wrt the fitting.

    Wow, what a world, eh?

    I blame this all on you. <big grin> Thanks buddy.

    best,
    -B

    Quoted message said:


    --Mike Jacoubowsky
    Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReaction.com
    IMBA, BikesBelong, NBDA member

  11. "Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction Bicycles" <[email hidden]> wrote
    in message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Since I've never been before, and since AdH will be such a zoo this year


    due

    Quoted message said:

    to the TT, and for the chance to have dinner with Bob Roll and Graham
    Watson, I booked the luxury tour (it filled up within 24 hours of being
    announced). We'll be spending 3 nights on l'Alpe d'Huez, about 1 km


    from

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    the finish line...and, yes, I am completely stoked to be going!

    Sounds like you're doing the same tour I am... and yes, I signed up about


    an

    Quoted message said:

    hour after it went on-line (I was expecting it to go fast!). I'll be the
    guy taking a zillion photos with a digital camera while riding... and also
    heading back to my room in the evenings to update our website each day


    with

    Quoted message said:

    photos from the TDF (which is why I went for a single room, along with the
    fact that it wouldn't be fair for someone else to have to put up with my
    snoring!).

    --Mike Jacoubowsky
    Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReaction.com
    IMBA, BikesBelong, NBDA member

    Cool...look forward to meeting you there. I've enjoyed your postings and
    your website for quite some time. In fact, it was your comments on Graham
    Baxter's tours that convinced me to book with his company.

    I'll be the bald guy with a goatee on a black Trek 5200
    (http://www.shastasoftware.com/BTC2003/BTC0035.htm ).

    ~_-*
    ....G/ \G
    http://www.CycliStats.com
    CycliStats - Software for Cyclists

    Quoted message said:

    "GaryG" <garyg@shasta_SPAMBEGONE_software.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    > I was wondering if my fears were overblown. I had spoken recently


    to

    Quoted message said:

    my

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > fiance's teenage son who travelled in Italy last summer. He


    reported

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > several pickpocketing attempts while he was there, including one by


    a

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    little
    > old lady who was "nearly 80 years old" (but, still had quick and


    deft

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    hands
    > that she clearly put into his pocket as she brushed by him on the


    street).

    Quoted message said:


    For what it's worth, I've heard far more horror stories about Italy


    than

    Quoted message said:

    I

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    have France, particularly areas around train stations in large cities.


    My

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    wife & daughter went on a school trip that spent a bit of time in


    Italy,

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    and

    Quoted message said:

    the stories of the Gypsies, with their cardboard facades held in front


    of

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    them so you couldn't see them steal your stuff when they bumped into


    you...

    Quoted message said:

    pretty amazing. I never saw anything like that in France.

    > As for your experiences...wow...you must have some really good


    karma!!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > Perhaps you were a monk in a previous life, eh? <g> Anyway, it's


    good

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    to

    Quoted message said:

    > hear that you don't have to stress over it too much.

    Have you traveled abroad previously? If not, don't dwell on the


    things

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    that

    Quoted message said:

    might go wrong. Look forward to having a great time. The experience


    is

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    amazing... although, frankly, you can remain fairly isolated from it


    when

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    you're on an organized tour. And don't get too hung up on everything
    working out a certain way, especially on a Graham Baxter tour.


    Sometimes

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    the itinerary bears little resemblance to reality, but it's the


    changes

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    and

    Quoted message said:

    surprises that often bring the most memorable experiences.

    Thanks...I normally have an Alfred E. Neuman attitude ("What, me


    worry?"😉,

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    and rarely has it or my guardian angel let me down. I sense that the GB
    tour may be somewhat "eccentric", but I'm really looking forward to it


    (the

    Quoted message said:

    price was very reasonable compared to Trek Travel, for instance). Most


    of

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    my tours in the past have been of the cheaper do-most-of-it-yourself


    variety

    Quoted message said:

    (e.g., Bicycle Tour of Colorado), with camping option.

    Quoted message said:


    Which level of Alpes-to-Paris tour are you doing


    (standard/deluxe/luxury)?

    Quoted message said:


    Since I've never been before, and since AdH will be such a zoo this year


    due

    Quoted message said:

    to the TT, and for the chance to have dinner with Bob Roll and Graham
    Watson, I booked the luxury tour (it filled up within 24 hours of being
    announced). We'll be spending 3 nights on l'Alpe d'Huez, about 1 km


    from

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    the finish line...and, yes, I am completely stoked to be going!

    Quoted message said:


    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    http://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

  12. GaryG said:


    I'll be the bald guy with a goatee on a black Trek 5200

    You painted a beard on your bike?!?

    Bill "slow afternoon" S.

  13. Quoted message said:

    You painted a beard on your bike?!?

    Nah, he got a fake one from a joke shop & stuck it on ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam--
    to get correct one remove fame & fortune
    h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

    --Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched off--

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.