Virginia Newbon using Ride-A-Lot had me kicked

LIBERATOR

Guest
I got kicked out of Red-Rocks college. Virginia Newbon being instructed
by a Cho TKD spy who Virginia believes is a trusting friend of hers and
absolutely not a Cho TKD spy (for Stephanie) instructed Virginia to
complain about me, precisely when Chos TKD restaffed the entire school
with a brand new police chief, and 10 police officers. Had Virginia
complained a week earlier, the old police chief was there, and he would
not even given a minute of consideration to the complaining email
Virginia sent.

So by the fact that a new police chief is on staff, and new police
officers, and I had permission from 2 years ago by the people who still
work there, but are now answering to a new assistant dean, I was kicked
out. Chos TKD and Richard Strong handled restaffing the entire school,
in all the areas it's been restaffed. Virginia Newbon is on their
circuitry and that means she is under complete control of Stephanie
Freiboth witch network. Witches that lie to Virginia and are from New
Jersey, or wherever, are part of this Wisconsin witchcraft coven, due
to the power of this coven, by Richard Strong and Chos TKD being
worldwide. There is a worldwide network of witches that is obedient to
the high priestesses of Wisconsin, that Stephanie is a gem to. They
control Virginia Newbon. Virginia Newbon and RUSH are defective, in
denial, and malfunctioning. This is proven by 4 years of failure, and
the failure is due to cycling disinformation provided by these women
that they trust. The same women that connected them to Turin Bikes,
which was completely under control of Chos TKD, yet Virginia Newbon and
RUSH were operating as apprentices to those who enabled them to be
there.

I've had enough immature **** from Neil Peart and Geddy Lee. Their
inabilitys are disgusting to me. I'm tired, SICK & TIRED of their
refusal to let go of their errant beliefs which have been proven errant
time & time again.

Neils big thing with me is "you'll only understand once it's all over",
what a load of self-projected ********. I'm exactly the same I was 15
years ago, my attitude, my emotions, my thoughts contrived from my
emotions, my aptitude, it's all exact to when I met him 10 years ago,
and before that. He doesn't get it, he's under surveillance by the FBI
so he can be fed disinformation according to what he believes, and they
know what he believes because every conversation he has with every
person he knows is recorded.

No reincarnated Lafayette would be malfunctioning like this. He needs a
spanking as well as a fine.

But as you all watch, they use weak people such as Ride-A-Lot. Weak
people that need and seek validation. So Ride-A-Lot joyously out of
needing others to sanction him gave up his account as she needs it, and
then when instructed he complained to places I use a computer.

I even offered to correct him of his fears, by showing him how he's a
self-defeating igit.

RUSH should have been stopping all this, but didn't, thus for damages
owes me big money.

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I got kicked out of Red-Rocks college.

> Virginia Newbon is on their circuitry and that means she is under complete
> control of >Stephanie Freiboth witch network. Witches that lie to Virginia
> and are from New
> Jersey,

Da white wommens be's under da controll of da Angry Black Man. Da Angry
Black Man be's gibben da white wommens what day want. Da ho's be's com'en ta
Newark, da ho's be's like'n it face down ass up; da ho's be's lubben da ten
inch black bone.

On 30 Aug 2006 13:47:34 -0700, "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> 205.169.118.226

Dude, you are so out of the Jeffco library too.

205.169.118.226 = [ ]

OrgName: Qwest Communications Corporation
OrgID: QCC-18
Address: 1801 California Street
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80202
Country: US
NetRange: 205.168.0.0 - 205.171.255.255
CIDR: 205.168.0.0/14
NetName: QWEST-INET-35
NetHandle: NET-205-168-0-0-1
Parent: NET-205-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DCA-ANS-01.INET.QWEST.NET
NameServer: SVL-ANS-01.INET.QWEST.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 1995-03-17
Updated: 2006-02-06
OrgAbuseHandle: QIA2-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Qwest Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: 1-877-886-6515
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

OrgNOCHandle: QIN-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Qwest IP NOC
OrgNOCPhone: 1-877-886-6515
OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: QIA-ARIN
OrgTechName: Qwest IP Admin
OrgTechPhone: 1-877-886-6515
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

OrgName: Jefferson County Public Library
OrgID: JCPL-1
Address: Jefferson County Public Library
Address: 10500 W. 38th Ave.
City: Wheat Ridge
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80033
Country: US
NetRange: 205.169.114.0 - 205.169.120.255
CIDR: 205.169.114.0/23 205.169.116.0/22 205.169.120.0/24
NetName: NET-CSN-JCPL
NetHandle: NET-205-169-114-0-1
Parent: NET-205-168-0-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
Comment:
RegDate: 1998-12-18
Updated: 1998-12-18
RTechHandle: JZ53-ARIN
RTechName: Zacrep John
RTechPhone: 1-303-275-2250
RTechEmail: [email protected]

Len Tropy wrote:
SNIP

Come on, it's just an act, haven't you figured it out yet?

On 30 Aug 2006 21:11:26 -0700, "CowPunk" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Len Tropy wrote:
>SNIP
>
>Come on, it's just an act, haven't you figured it out yet?

No, it's reality.

I had him bounced, and this was NOT the first time.

http://markzahn.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_markzahn_archive.html

Read up, he's been in and out of jail, mental health holds, and lives
off of a VisaBux debit card his addled mother in Wisconsin monthly
funds him with.

The zahner is evidence of the holes in our mental health system.

He needs big time help and institutionalization.

"Kenneth" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Len Tropy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On 30 Aug 2006 21:11:26 -0700, "CowPunk" <[email protected]>
> > http://markzahn.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_markzahn_archive.html

> http://www.geocities.com/james_anatidae/markzahn.wmv
>
> What is the frequency Kenneth?

Why has this page disappeared? It is obviously the work of Yellow Bamboozle.
http://www.kuntaosilat.com/kempofirst.htm!

CowPunk wrote:

> Len Tropy wrote:
> SNIP
>
> Come on, it's just an act, haven't you figured it out yet?

Did you think Travis was an act, too?

--
Slack

Len Tropy wrote:

> On 30 Aug 2006 21:11:26 -0700, "CowPunk" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > Len Tropy wrote:
> > SNIP
> >
> > Come on, it's just an act, haven't you figured it out yet?

> No, it's reality.
>
> I had him bounced, and this was NOT the first time.
>
> http://markzahn.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_markzahn_archive.html
>
> Read up, he's been in and out of jail, mental health holds, and lives
> off of a VisaBux debit card his addled mother in Wisconsin monthly
> funds him with.
>
> The zahner is evidence of the holes in our mental health system.
>
> He needs big time help and institutionalization.

Please keep up the good work.
--
Slack

Slack wrote:
> CowPunk wrote:
>

> > Len Tropy wrote:
> > SNIP
> >
> > Come on, it's just an act, haven't you figured it out yet?

> Did you think Travis was an act, too?
>
> --
> Slack

Travis who????

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 03:40:28 -0000, "Slack" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Len Tropy wrote:
>
>> On 30 Aug 2006 21:11:26 -0700, "CowPunk" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Len Tropy wrote:
>> > SNIP
>> >
>> > Come on, it's just an act, haven't you figured it out yet?

>> No, it's reality.
>>
>> I had him bounced, and this was NOT the first time.
>>
>> http://markzahn.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_markzahn_archive.html
>>
>> Read up, he's been in and out of jail, mental health holds, and lives
>> off of a VisaBux debit card his addled mother in Wisconsin monthly
>> funds him with.
>>
>> The zahner is evidence of the holes in our mental health system.
>>
>> He needs big time help and institutionalization.

>Please keep up the good work.

I wish the metro Denver mental health community would respond
effectively. If his prior caseworker classified the zahner as a "mild
schizophrenic" you'd have to wonder what a full blown case would
amount to.

On 31 Aug 2006 23:24:28 -0700, "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Slack wrote:
>> Len Tropy wrote:

>> > No, it's reality.
>> >
>> > I had him bounced, and this was NOT the first time.
>> >
>> > http://markzahn.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_markzahn_archive.html
>> >
>> > Read up, he's been in and out of jail, mental health holds, and lives
>> > off of a VisaBux debit card his addled mother in Wisconsin monthly
>> > funds him with.
>> >
>> > The zahner is evidence of the holes in our mental health system.
>> >
>> > He needs big time help and institutionalization.

>> Please keep up the good work.

>Oh I will, RUSH and Virginia Newbon have tried to get me involved in
>their circles of peple for over 4 years and have failed at every
>attempt.

No more University of Denver access.

No more Red Rocks CC access.

No more Staybridge Suites access.

No more Hampton Inn access.

No more Courtyard access.

Getting the cluebat yet?

> The latest attempt was using Nicks Cafe in Lakewood, where
>they sent numerous people to try to hook up to me, and role play me.

Zahner, "Nick' got sick of you scaring away the REAL customers, he
didn't want a homeless nutter ruining business.

>Then they tried Aimee Bushong over at TrailCentral.com, and that failed

Kooky, NO ONE wants you ruining their discussion boards, cluebat!

12.10.245.130 = [ ]

OrgName: AT&T WorldNet Services
OrgID: ATTW
Address: 200 S. Laurel AVE.
City: MIDDLETOWN
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07748
Country: US
NetRange: 12.0.0.0 - 12.255.255.255
CIDR: 12.0.0.0/8
NetName: ATT
NetHandle: NET-12-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DBRU.BR.NS.ELS-GMS.ATT.NET
NameServer: DMTU.MT.NS.ELS-GMS.ATT.NET
NameServer: CBRU.BR.NS.ELS-GMS.ATT.NET
NameServer: CMTU.MT.NS.ELS-GMS.ATT.NET
Comment: For abuse issues contact [email protected]

RegDate: 1983-08-23
Updated: 2002-08-23
RTechHandle: DK71-ARIN
RTechName: Kostick Deirdre
RTechPhone: 1-919-319-8249
RTechEmail: [email protected]

OrgAbuseHandle: ATTAB-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: ATT Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: 1-919-319-8130
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: ICC-ARIN
OrgTechName: IP Customer Care
OrgTechPhone: 1-888-613-6330
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: IPSWI-ARIN
OrgTechName: IP SWIP
OrgTechPhone: 1-888-613-6330

Len Tropy wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 03:40:28 -0000, "Slack" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > Len Tropy wrote:

> >> No, it's reality.
> >>
> >> I had him bounced, and this was NOT the first time.
> >>
> >> http://markzahn.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_markzahn_archive.html
> >>
> >> Read up, he's been in and out of jail, mental health holds, and

> lives >> off of a VisaBux debit card his addled mother in Wisconsin
> monthly >> funds him with.
> >>
> >> The zahner is evidence of the holes in our mental health system.
> >>
> >> He needs big time help and institutionalization.

> > Please keep up the good work.

> I wish the metro Denver mental health community would respond
> effectively. If his prior caseworker classified the zahner as a "mild
> schizophrenic" you'd have to wonder what a full blown case would
> amount to.

Unfortunately, most of those people need "treatment" themselves...
preferably old school, electro-shock therapy.
--
Slack

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 02:49:53 -0000, "Slack" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Len Tropy wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 03:40:28 -0000, "Slack" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>> lives >> off of a VisaBux debit card his addled mother in Wisconsin
>> monthly >> funds him with.

>> > Please keep up the good work.

>> I wish the metro Denver mental health community would respond
>> effectively. If his prior caseworker classified the zahner as a "mild
>> schizophrenic" you'd have to wonder what a full blown case would
>> amount to.

>Unfortunately, most of those people need "treatment" themselves...
>preferably old school, electro-shock therapy.

ya, prolly true...