Virus infested benter

Rorschandt

Guest
Okay, I have complained to my ISP, which also happens to be the ISP(I think) of somebody's computer
that is infected with Klez or Mime that is using MY return addy, but the IP address of that computer
is 12.208.222.22
. This computer[12.208.222.22] is sending messages all over bent-dom, as I am receiving "Delivery
Notifications" for the messages that don't get thru. My IP has been unresponsive and I have been
dealing with this for over two weeks. Somebody with me in your address book, perhaps in the San
Francisco area, please check your IP address, and then go to http://securityresponse.symantec.com/
and run the "Free Online Virus and Security Check" If you have Comcast, or ATT world net in your
mail server pipeline, please check it out. I have exhausted my own abilities to trace and contact.

Thanks, rorschandt

-- Please ignore this: <A HREF="mailto:postmaster@[127.0.0.1]"

Rorsch... 2 weeks ago I got a message from someone named "Cathy Tyson" with a question about FWD
Bents. When I did a Virus check b4 opening it (I do this with email from people I don't recognize),
it came up that the message contained a Virus and it was deleted and went into a US Gov't. shredding
cycle just to be sure. BUT I noticed Dreamland51 was one of the 25 people Miss Tyson was sending her
message to. You might watch out for email with the name Tyson and avoid it or do a Virus check b4
opening it.
news:[email protected]...

On Sun, 18 May 2003 11:13:30 -0400, "Wile E.Coyote" <[email protected]> wrote:

>it was deleted and went into a US Gov't. shredding cycle just to be sure

Is that more or less secure than an Enron shredding cycle?

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.