Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

viscious rock garden, Colorado

Started by LIBERATOR · · Last activity · 20 posts · 1,073 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
11 December 2005
Last activity
12 December 2005
Original author
LIBERATOR
Posts
20
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,073
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 20
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.feedthehabit.com/pics/bike/fruita/rock_garden.jpg

    Now we're talking. This is in Fruitia, known as "Horsethief Bench Loop
    - Kokopelli's Trail".

    Hey Ride-A-Lot, look at the female in the group. I betcha she rode
    down this rock garden.

    http://www.feedthehabit.com/pics/bike/fruita/hailey_cory_george2_120.jpg

  2. LIBERATOR said:

    Now we're talking. This is in Fruitia, known as "Horsethief Bench Loop
    - Kokopelli's Trail".

    Tell us Studley Hungwell, how often have you cleaned the entrance to
    Horsethief Bench? I also wonder how you get the notion that Horsethief
    Bench is part of the Kokopelli Trail. Also, Horsethief Bench is in
    Loma.

    JD

  3. JD said:
    LIBERATOR said:

    Now we're talking. This is in Fruitia, known as "Horsethief Bench Loop
    - Kokopelli's Trail".

    Tell us Studley Hungwell, how often have you cleaned the entrance to
    Horsethief Bench? I also wonder how you get the notion that Horsethief
    Bench is part of the Kokopelli Trail. Also, Horsethief Bench is in
    Loma.

    JD

    I cleared Dakota Ridge, and by that picture of HorseThief Ranch, I can
    tell Dakota Ridge is far worse, and more dangerous. Yeah baby, the
    front range has more difficult trails than the western slope.

  4. Quoted message said:
    JD said:
    LIBERATOR said:

    Now we're talking. This is in Fruitia, known as "Horsethief Bench Loop
    - Kokopelli's Trail".

    Tell us Studley Hungwell, how often have you cleaned the entrance to
    Horsethief Bench? I also wonder how you get the notion that Horsethief
    Bench is part of the Kokopelli Trail. Also, Horsethief Bench is in
    Loma.

    JD

    I cleared Dakota Ridge, and by that picture of HorseThief Ranch, I can
    tell Dakota Ridge is far worse, and more dangerous. Yeah baby, the
    front range has more difficult trails than the western slope.

    So, you've ridden everything on the Western Slope? Are we to believe
    that you've ridden everything on the Front Range as well? Wait, you
    are obviously judging the drop in to Horsethief Bench by a photo alone,
    so that must mean you have not ridden there. I guess you missed a
    trail on the Western Slope in your vast personal experience there.

    JD

  5. JD said:
    Quoted message said:
    JD said:

    LIBERATOR wrote:
    > Now we're talking. This is in Fruitia, known as "Horsethief Bench Loop
    > - Kokopelli's Trail".

    Tell us Studley Hungwell, how often have you cleaned the entrance to
    Horsethief Bench? I also wonder how you get the notion that Horsethief
    Bench is part of the Kokopelli Trail. Also, Horsethief Bench is in
    Loma.

    JD

    I cleared Dakota Ridge, and by that picture of HorseThief Ranch, I can
    tell Dakota Ridge is far worse, and more dangerous. Yeah baby, the
    front range has more difficult trails than the western slope.

    So, you've ridden everything on the Western Slope? Are we to believe
    that you've ridden everything on the Front Range as well? Wait, you
    are obviously judging the drop in to Horsethief Bench by a photo alone,
    so that must mean you have not ridden there. I guess you missed a
    trail on the Western Slope in your vast personal experience there.

    JD

    Why are you stalking me, and what do you want? Obviously you don't like
    me because I eat my boogers, lol, so why don't you move on and stalk
    someone else? You're a freak show, a person that believes illusions to
    be actual truths, and your head is a mess, and you are a circus of this
    self-contrived process, so unless you can really mock me with
    something, as opposed to trying and failing of which you're humiliated,
    basically all I have to do is say "that photo is a picture of the most
    ruthless part of HorseThief, and the photo shows that it is not as
    difficult as Dakota Ridge, or Deer Creek Canyon", any other attempts at
    twisting or spinning you want to try, Dear?

  6. MANOFTRUTH said:
    JD said:
    Quoted message said:

    JD wrote:
    > LIBERATOR wrote:
    > > Now we're talking. This is in Fruitia, known as "Horsethief Bench Loop
    > > - Kokopelli's Trail".
    >
    >
    > Tell us Studley Hungwell, how often have you cleaned the entrance to
    > Horsethief Bench? I also wonder how you get the notion that Horsethief
    > Bench is part of the Kokopelli Trail. Also, Horsethief Bench is in
    > Loma.
    >
    > JD

    I cleared Dakota Ridge, and by that picture of HorseThief Ranch, I can
    tell Dakota Ridge is far worse, and more dangerous. Yeah baby, the
    front range has more difficult trails than the western slope.

    So, you've ridden everything on the Western Slope? Are we to believe
    that you've ridden everything on the Front Range as well? Wait, you
    are obviously judging the drop in to Horsethief Bench by a photo alone,
    so that must mean you have not ridden there. I guess you missed a
    trail on the Western Slope in your vast personal experience there.

    JD

    Why are you stalking me, and what do you want?

    You post BS in an open forum and expect to not get called on it? I
    want you to not go away angry, but to just go away.

    JD

  7. JD said:
    MANOFTRUTH said:
    JD said:

    [email hidden] wrote:
    > JD wrote:
    > > LIBERATOR wrote:
    > > > Now we're talking. This is in Fruitia, known as "Horsethief Bench Loop
    > > > - Kokopelli's Trail".
    > >
    > >
    > > Tell us Studley Hungwell, how often have you cleaned the entrance to
    > > Horsethief Bench? I also wonder how you get the notion that Horsethief
    > > Bench is part of the Kokopelli Trail. Also, Horsethief Bench is in
    > > Loma.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > I cleared Dakota Ridge, and by that picture of HorseThief Ranch, I can
    > tell Dakota Ridge is far worse, and more dangerous. Yeah baby, the
    > front range has more difficult trails than the western slope.

    So, you've ridden everything on the Western Slope? Are we to believe
    that you've ridden everything on the Front Range as well? Wait, you
    are obviously judging the drop in to Horsethief Bench by a photo alone,
    so that must mean you have not ridden there. I guess you missed a
    trail on the Western Slope in your vast personal experience there.

    JD

    Why are you stalking me, and what do you want?

    You post BS in an open forum and expect to not get called on it? I
    want you to not go away angry, but to just go away.

    JD

    But you don't, and that's not a good comeback to reverse your
    humiliation, that you are seriously screwed up inside. I made it clear
    I want nothing to do with you, or your wacko phony family who had all
    their monetary ventures handed to them by Steven Spielberg. Your family
    is so retarded they actually disbelieve that. Oh well, you should just
    stop stalking me, that in your mind should suffice that I went away as
    you requested. Don't read my posts, and that in its own right is me
    going bye bye to you.

  8. MANOFTRUTH said:

    I made it clear
    I want nothing to do with you, or your wacko phony family who had all
    their monetary ventures handed to them by Steven Spielberg.

    You are truly demented, aren't you?

    JD

  9. Quoted message said:

    Tell us Studley Hungwell, how often have you cleaned the entrance to
    Horsethief Bench? I also wonder how you get the notion that Horsethief
    Bench is part of the Kokopelli Trail. Also, Horsethief Bench is in
    Loma.

    JD

    Hey, idiot...do you know that you're replying to a homeless person, who
    doesn't have a pot to [censored] in, much less a mountain bike...unless he stole
    one (which is likely - he used to steal cell phones)
    He accesses the net from Denver-area libraries and Kinko's.

  10. Jim Geiger said:
    Quoted message said:

    Tell us Studley Hungwell, how often have you cleaned the entrance to
    Horsethief Bench? I also wonder how you get the notion that Horsethief
    Bench is part of the Kokopelli Trail. Also, Horsethief Bench is in
    Loma.

    JD

    Hey, idiot...do you know that you're replying to a homeless person, who
    doesn't have a pot to in, much less a mountain bike...unless he stole
    one (which is likely - he used to steal cell phones)
    He accesses the net from Denver-area libraries and Kinko's.

    lol, another idiot in AMR, that has no sense.

  11. Jim Geiger said:
    Quoted message said:

    Tell us Studley Hungwell, how often have you cleaned the entrance to
    Horsethief Bench? I also wonder how you get the notion that Horsethief
    Bench is part of the Kokopelli Trail. Also, Horsethief Bench is in
    Loma.

    JD

    Hey, idiot...do you know that you're replying to a homeless person, who
    doesn't have a pot to [censored] in, much less a mountain bike...unless he stole
    one (which is likely - he used to steal cell phones)
    He accesses the net from Denver-area libraries and Kinko's.

    You have his personal history dialed right in, don't you? Did you ever
    stop to think that this might make you an idiot, being obsessed with
    one of his caliber?

    JD

  12. JD said:
    LIBERATOR said:

    Now we're talking. This is in Fruitia, known as "Horsethief Bench Loop
    - Kokopelli's Trail".

    Tell us Studley Hungwell, how often have you cleaned the entrance to
    Horsethief Bench? I also wonder how you get the notion that Horsethief
    Bench is part of the Kokopelli Trail. Also, Horsethief Bench is in
    Loma.

    JD

    Don't bother with him JD. I haven't seen a picture or video of him yet
    cleaning dust of a lamp let alone a trail.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  13. Ride-A-Lot said:
    JD said:
    LIBERATOR said:

    Now we're talking. This is in Fruitia, known as "Horsethief Bench Loop
    - Kokopelli's Trail".

    Tell us Studley Hungwell, how often have you cleaned the entrance to
    Horsethief Bench? I also wonder how you get the notion that Horsethief
    Bench is part of the Kokopelli Trail. Also, Horsethief Bench is in
    Loma.

    JD

    Don't bother with him JD. I haven't seen a picture or video of him yet
    cleaning dust of a lamp let alone a trail.

    Not everyone has photo "evidence" like my little pal tam pham, but this
    one is obviously more FOS.

    JD

  14. Ride-A-Lot said:
    JD said:
    LIBERATOR said:

    Now we're talking. This is in Fruitia, known as "Horsethief Bench Loop
    - Kokopelli's Trail".

    Tell us Studley Hungwell, how often have you cleaned the entrance to
    Horsethief Bench? I also wonder how you get the notion that Horsethief
    Bench is part of the Kokopelli Trail. Also, Horsethief Bench is in
    Loma.

    JD

    Don't bother with him JD. I haven't seen a picture or video of him yet
    cleaning dust of a lamp let alone a trail.

    Wow, you're not really smart are you. Are you going to short-circut and
    explode when I post a picture of myself? I mean, what's your logic?
    Everyone in alt.music.rush knows me personally, RUSH has people in
    Denver that meet me on the trails, and some of them seen me numerous
    times on the trails, so uh, now what are you going to do with that
    fact? You just humiliated yourself again. So if I post a picture of me
    on Deer Creek Canyons section, which many professionals won't
    try, what are you going to say then?

    Quoted message said:

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  15. JD wrote:
    <snip>

    Quoted message said:

    You post BS in an open forum and expect to not get called on it? I
    want you to not go away angry, but to just go away.

    Hmmmm...kind of the same way I feel about people who reply to him.

    --
    John Nichel
    By-Tor.com
    http://www.by-tor.com

    Remove 'no_spam' from the email
    address to contact me directly.

  16. Quoted message said:

    You have his personal history dialed right in, don't you? Did you ever
    stop to think that this might make you an idiot, being obsessed with
    one of his caliber?

    JD

    Just about everybody on usenet knows Libby.
    Just do a google search for "Liberator" and you'll see what a pathetic
    lunatic you're dealing with. Or...you can play along with him, and before
    too long, he'll accuse you of being:

    *a government psyops agent sent to shadow him
    *Steven Spielberg
    *Part of Virginia Dawn Newbon's coven of witchcraft
    *a spy sent by the band Rush to shadow him
    *a spy sent by Chos TKD to shadow him
    *one of Steve Gartin's spies sent to shadow him

    Killfile him while you can.

  17. Jim Geiger said:
    Quoted message said:

    You have his personal history dialed right in, don't you? Did you
    ever stop to think that this might make you an idiot, being obsessed
    with one of his caliber?

    JD

    Just about everybody on usenet knows Libby.
    Just do a google search for "Liberator" and you'll see what a pathetic
    lunatic you're dealing with. Or...you can play along with him, and
    before too long, he'll accuse you of being:

    *a government psyops agent sent to shadow him
    *Steven Spielberg
    *Part of Virginia Dawn Newbon's coven of witchcraft
    *a spy sent by the band Rush to shadow him
    *a spy sent by Chos TKD to shadow him
    *one of Steve Gartin's spies sent to shadow him

    Of course you realize that, by enumerating those things, you just became...

    a Geiger counter.

    Bill "slow afternoon" S.

  18. Jim Geiger said:
    Quoted message said:

    You have his personal history dialed right in, don't you? Did you ever
    stop to think that this might make you an idiot, being obsessed with
    one of his caliber?

    JD

    Just about everybody on usenet knows Libby.
    Just do a google search for "Liberator" and you'll see what a pathetic
    lunatic you're dealing with. Or...you can play along with him, and before
    too long, he'll accuse you of being:

    *a government psyops agent sent to shadow him
    *Steven Spielberg
    *Part of Virginia Dawn Newbon's coven of witchcraft
    *a spy sent by the band Rush to shadow him
    *a spy sent by Chos TKD to shadow him
    *one of Steve Gartin's spies sent to shadow him

    Think of it as a cat playing with a dead mouse. It'll either rot or
    bore the cat soon enough.

    Actually, I am an agent for Control and he has nothing to worry about
    unless he is an agent for KAOS.

    JD aka Thaddeus

  19. Jim Geiger said:
    Quoted message said:

    You have his personal history dialed right in, don't you? Did you ever
    stop to think that this might make you an idiot, being obsessed with
    one of his caliber?

    JD

    Just about everybody on usenet knows Libby.

    Go Jim!, Go Jim!, Go Jim! *vigorously raising my fist up & down*

    Quoted message said:

    Just do a google search for "Liberator" and you'll see what a pathetic
    lunatic you're dealing with.

    Yeah, all your friends, namely Virginia Newbon who can't write anything
    worthy of residing on paper, at www.dynamist.com, have friends at
    Google who made sure to make my presence very easy to find. It's ok, I
    love the attention, especially from you... You're a good alias identity
    for the Newbon/RUSH losers lost in illusions derived off of witchcraft,
    thinking the illusions are truths, LOL, it's hilarious.

    Quoted message said:

    Or...you can play along with him, and before too long, he'll accuse you of being:

    Fat & inept as a musician like you? Oh wait, that's your alias, your
    phony identity.

    Quoted message said:

    *a government psyops agent sent to shadow him *Steven Spielberg

    Go Jim!! Go Jim!! Go Jim!! Everyone is laughing at yer humiliating
    slaps of me!! Even the sock puppets are cracking up!!

    Quoted message said:

    *Part of Virginia Dawn Newbon's coven of witchcraft *a spy sent by the band Rush to
    shadow him *a spy sent by Chos TKD to shadow him

    But you're Virginia Newbon, ainja? If not, why don't you spin the
    mockery to her pathetic www.dynamist.com, it's all worthless and
    encouraged and propped as valueable by you never would have guessed it
    - Steven Spielberg!! Go Jim!! Go Jim!! Go Jim!!

    Quoted message said:

    *one of Steve Gartin's spies sent to shadow him

    Gartin is a spy, he has no spys, the pathetic knife dancing clown. Dumb
    Jim!! Dumb Jim!! Dumb Jim!! woo hoo!!

    Quoted message said:

    Killfile him while you can.

    Why, you never do!!

  20. John Newbon, the retarded father of Virginia Newbon?

    John Nichel said:

    JD wrote:
    <snip>

    Quoted message said:

    You post BS in an open forum and expect to not get called on it? I
    want you to not go away angry, but to just go away.

    Hmmmm...kind of the same way I feel about people who reply to him.

    --
    John Nichel
    By-Tor.com
    http://www.by-tor.com

    Remove 'no_spam' from the email
    address to contact me directly.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.