I buzzed downtown to goggle at my empty (aside from yet another
Delorme request for me to upgrade my topo maps for a measley $60) PO
Box. Where is it? I thought these things were going out in the mail
on or after the 18th of June. Feeling bummed I wandered into the
local Borders and there they are, sitting on the magazine shelves with
Lance himself glaring across the aisle. I resisted the urge to shell,
since I'm due one, but this time the magazine shop beat the mail
distribution.
Nice profile and maps in these things. Whomever was looking for good
maps, there they be.
Also wondering where my issue of Velo is... probably got held up for
thorough inspection, as it's something coming in from that country
which dares stand up for its own principles (what nerve!), probably
show up in August covered with grudging approval stamps and boot marks
from the inspectors.
I looked into getting the usual ProCycling and CycleSport versions,
but ProCycling would like very much for me to call an overseas number
(spend $20 to chatter about buying a $7 magazine, I betcha.) There
was a supplement with the latest ProCycling, but it is not the full
tour guide. WCP I'll probably tackle today.