Vote for MUni (weird sports poll)

I just noticed the date on the poll : 2004/01/21/ (it is on the link).
This Poll will never end! Maybe its time to give up? Or maybe keep
going and it will draw the attention of the managers for the site and
they will actually put MUni and UWH on TV!

--
jorge
jorge's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7755

:( underwater hockey is winning by about 10000 now

--
skate4flip

Reply '23000' (http://tinyurl.com/88s7x), '25000'
(http://tinyurl.com/bqzo4), post '29000' (http://tinyurl.com/ay6w2),
reply '37000' (http://tinyurl.com/dzug6), and post '41000'
(http://tinyurl.com/9ugos) in most replys!!!

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 1/15/06*
skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

i dont kno if we can make it guys...i just added 250 votes and theyre
still pwning us. theyre averaging about 15 votes/seconD()_()

--
trials_uni

'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
informative post go now! edited today!
Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
(http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
unicyclists in your area!
Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

JJuggle wrote:
> What is the difference between having Muni on TV as a "weird" sport and
> having unicycling generally associated with clowning and the circus?

The focus would be on mountain unicycling instead of clowning. Even
with the most horrible presenters making the most cliché-ed comments,
people would have to be impressed and get a idea of what the sport's
about...as long as there's footage of mountain unicycling.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter

...well that's what i think anyway.
*'unicycling tips and tutorials' (http://www.unicycle.2ya.com) |
'my photos and videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/andrew) |
'\\"dancing about architecture\\"'
(http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)*

aleksi.palola wrote:
> How did they do that, man...
> They made about 40 000 votes in 5 hours...
> They must be cheating somehow

gee, it'd be horrible if they were cheating!!
I sure am glad none of us are cheating.

--
James_Potter

to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

mikael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

were beating them by nearly 40 000! keep
voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Radical Reed

If at first you don't suceed, distroy all evidence that you tried

the main reason santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad
girls live.
Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

ntappin wrote:
> I think its time for us to cheat, does anyone know how to write a script
> to just vote like mad for us?

i could make a flash program that would do that.....

i might actuly its not a bad idea , if they start winnin us again i
will

--
dale_dale

___________
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

If you people spent half the time you spend voting on unicycling instead
you would probably be quite amazing riders.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

TheObieOne3226 wrote:
> If you people spent half the time you spend voting on unicycling instead
> you would probably be quite amazing riders.

i can't unicycle in my sleep but i can vote in my sleep. plus i got a
new mouse clicker program out of this.

--
boo radley

"plus Maxxis tyres suck... a tyre made of cheese will last longer"

"no really, are you sure you love me more than your unicycle?" -my gf
boo radley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10484