Professional Cycling · Public discussion

Vuelta. Watching?

Started by wicklow200 · · Last activity · 22 posts · 3,185 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Professional Cycling
Published
24 August 2006
Last activity
31 August 2006
Original author
wicklow200
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,185
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. antone said:

    I paid my 20$ and saw the Giro, ( very poor announcing...still learning). Now they want another 20$ for the Vuelta. The deal was 20$ for one year but "they didn't know they would get the Vuelta"... that's my problem? Is this a euro thing?... bait and switch?

    I'd say we Americans and our current administration are collectively the kings of bait and switch: WMDs vs removing and evil dictator.

  2. I watched yesterday's stage. I still find it amazing when the best 20 dopers is fighting on the last climb. Can't wait for Sunday's Queen stage!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.