W@#ker on the Brisbane River Ride...

Donga wrote:
> Uninvited wheelsuckers usually pass if you have a bad cold. Hawwwkkk.
> Splat.
>
> Donga

Well that'll make him easier to spot. The guy with buck teeth, small
white helmet and covered in expectorant. Goes by the name of mucous,
once he gets the mucous he goes by.
Just make sure you get the right guy, don't blow first and ask questions
later. Thanks.

"Jimbo Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This morning I came across and absolute ****** on the river ride. Some of
> you may know of him - he has an English accent, bad teeth (that goes with
> being English), wears a small white helmet (Lima i think), and usually has
> some funky round sunnies on. Forgot to look at the make of the bike.

Jimbo,
This bloke reminds me of a Fred Gassit (legendary motorcycle comic hero)
comic:
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~mkprasad/fdchamp.html

Thought you might get a laugh out of it.

More here if you like Gassit.
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~mkprasad/mainindex.html

Adam