In article <[email hidden]>,
Pennyaline said:PeterLucas said:notbob <[email hidden]> wrote in
news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:On 2007-06-16, PeterLucas <[email hidden]> wrote:
> *Amazing* voices that even stun Simon Cowell.
I think connie got over on an overdose of cute,
Agree, but she has a great future if she keeps up singing like that!!
Quoted message said:but that Paul guy is the
real deal. He's headed for a date with the fat lady.
LOL!! Looking at the female judge while he was singing, I thought she
was going to ask him to impregnate her!!
Really? I thought she was headed for a Botox blowout.
It's disheartening to see that other nations are watching the same kind
of [censored] that American TV audiences are subjected to night after night. I
had no reason to, but I figured that hope for us still lay out there
somewhere.
Don't like Opera huh?
Paul's tenor easily rivals Pavarotti and he's one of the most famous in
the world.... and I think Paul has better tone control.
Pavarotti tends to sing a bit sharp when he hits the upper registers,
but only someone with perfect pitch is going to notice it. He has a
helluva nice octave range tho'
I used to sing. Did not decide to pursue it as a career but my ears
still work fine. ;-)
Oh, and I like Opera.
--
Peace, Om
Remove _ to validate e-mails.
"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a [censored]" -- Jack Nicholson