Wake Forest Alums

QuadJRanch

Oct 19, 2007
Fellow Deacon Cyclists,

The Wake Forest Cycling team is excited to offer the same jerseys, shorts, socks, etc. that are worn by the WFU Cycling Team to our Friends, Family and Alumni this year. Each year we create a new design and this year's layout is sure to stand out as one of the best in the ACC Peloton. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] and I will send you a document with a picture of our 2008 Team Kit, details on how you can join the team, and a form to order clothing. On top of the savings you will get by joining the team, we will be sending newsletters to members throughout the year to keep you on top of your Deacon Collegiate Cycling Team.

If you would like to support the WF Cycling Team through a tax deductible gift or know someone who would, there are a couple of ways for you to do so. Below is a short description of the new Alumni, Family & Friends support program which is further explained in the WF Sponsor Packet along with interesting facts about the team and how to get on the jersey. I can send this as well via email. Here is a quick summary:

Support Level Amount Gift(s)
Lead-Out Level $25 Team Poster
Sprint Level $50 Team Socks or Shirt
Breakaway Level $100 Team Socks, Shirt & Poster
Green Jersey Level $250 Team Jersey, Socks & Poster
Polka Dot Jersey Level $500 Team Jersey, Shorts, Socks, Shirt & Poster
Yellow Jersey Level $1000 Team Skinsuit, Jersey, Shorts, Socks, Shirt &
Framed Poster

If you have any questions please contact me via email and help support your WFU Cycling Team.

Thank you,
John Shilt
[email protected]