Walks near Nimes/Camargue/Cassis

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Tom, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Tom

    Tom Guest

    I'm flying to Nimes next week and have very little info on walking in the region. Can anybody point
    me to some good resources, or suggest walks or accomodation? Looking for day walks, or ho(s)tel-to-
    ho(s)tel...

    Tom

    Tags:

  2. Michael S

    Michael S Guest

    [email protected] (Tom) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm flying to Nimes next week and have very little info on walking in the region. Can anybody
    > point me to some good resources, or suggest walks or accomodation? Looking for day walks, or ho(s)tel-to-
    > ho(s)tel...
    >
    > Tom

    Good luck with *your* walk!

    Miguel