Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Wanna Visit Brazil This Time ?

Started by abcorn123 · · Last activity · 11 posts · 8,437 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
1 November 2007
Last activity
31 July 2008
Original author
abcorn123
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
8,437
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [font=Times New Roman] [/font]

    [font=Times New Roman]WANNA VISIT BRAZIL THIS TIME ? Then you must know each and every aspect about brazil.[/font]

    [font=Times New Roman] Brazil is host to modern cities, sunny beaches, Amazon river, and colonial towns. The Amazon provides nature lovers with jungle tours and river boat tours. Rio de Janiero has a combination of beaches, sports, sun, gardens, and perfect for those looking for fun in the sun during day and dancing in night. For more information please visit this website :- [/font][font=Times New Roman]www.braziltravelforum.com[/font]

  2. You're going about it entirely the wrong way. Show us some tidy Brazillian [censored]. Then we'll talk.

  3. Brazil scares me. Half the women in Rio used to have penises. There are piranhas. The cute little frogs are poisonous. Some of the natives have never seen white people before and probably still eat one another. Scaryist of all are those little fish that swim up your japs eye. Fark that for a joke. I'm staying in Australia. Our killer animals like crocs, snakes and spiders might be dangerous, but at least they aren't sexual perverts.

  4. Is Brazil in the jungle part of Africa or the Sahara Dessert part?

  5. No Cranky. I'll give you a geography lesson

    Under every map of Tasmania there is a Brazilian trying to get out.

  6. classic1 said:

    No Cranky. I'll give you a geography lesson

    Under every map of Tasmania there is a Brazilian trying to get out.

    I know the locale now. Thanks. That's a smooth place. I'd like to poke a visit down there and hope my girlfriend can come with me.

  7. Crankyfeet said:

    I know the locale now. Thanks. That's a smooth place. I'd like to poke a visit down there and hope my girlfriend can come with me.

    ....mate, too much seppo in ya now, Aussie blokes will go by 'em selves, we don't care if the better half comes too! 😄

  8. Hitchy said:

    ....mate, too much seppo in ya now, Aussie blokes will go by 'em selves, we don't care if the better half comes too! 😄

    Well youse musta gone all soft since I woz there cause we never called 'em "better half".... 😄

  9. Crankyfeet said:

    Well youse musta gone all soft since I woz there cause we never called 'em "better half".... 😄

    ....either better half or 'she who must be obeyed'....see, we've gotten smarter since you left, we know which side our breads buttered on!

  10. Crankyfeet said:

    Well youse musta gone all soft since I woz there cause we never called 'em "better half".... 😄

    You're trying hard not to show it. Crankyyyy. But Crankyyyy believe meeee I know itttttt....You've lost that aussieeeeee feeling woooaoohhh that aussie feeling now its gone gone gone woooahhoohhahhohh badum badum badum boom boom.

  11. Geoff Vadar said:

    You're trying hard not to show it. Crankyyyy. But Crankyyyy believe meeee I know itttttt....You've lost that aussieeeeee feeling woooaoohhh that aussie feeling now its gone gone gone woooahhoohhahhohh badum badum badum boom boom.

    19 years away... it's highly likely. I don't fit anywhere anymore. I'm homeless.... 🙁

    And I'm about to move to Australia for good probably. I perhaps need to go to one of them immigration classes to get reaquainted with Aussie culture....

    thechristadelphians.orgvegemite4.gif

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.