Wanna Visit Brazil This Time ?

abcorn123

Nov 1, 2007

WANNA VISIT BRAZIL THIS TIME ? Then you must know each and every aspect about brazil.

Brazil is host to modern cities, sunny beaches, Amazon river, and colonial towns. The Amazon provides nature lovers with jungle tours and river boat tours. Rio de Janiero has a combination of beaches, sports, sun, gardens, and perfect for those looking for fun in the sun during day and dancing in night. For more information please visit this website :- www.braziltravelforum.com

You're going about it entirely the wrong way. Show us some tidy Brazillian ******. Then we'll talk.

Brazil scares me. Half the women in Rio used to have penises. There are piranhas. The cute little frogs are poisonous. Some of the natives have never seen white people before and probably still eat one another. Scaryist of all are those little fish that swim up your japs eye. Fark that for a joke. I'm staying in Australia. Our killer animals like crocs, snakes and spiders might be dangerous, but at least they aren't sexual perverts.

No Cranky. I'll give you a geography lesson

Under every map of Tasmania there is a Brazilian trying to get out.

classic1 said:
No Cranky. I'll give you a geography lesson

Under every map of Tasmania there is a Brazilian trying to get out.
I know the locale now. Thanks. That's a smooth place. I'd like to poke a visit down there and hope my girlfriend can come with me.

Crankyfeet said:
I know the locale now. Thanks. That's a smooth place. I'd like to poke a visit down there and hope my girlfriend can come with me.

....mate, too much seppo in ya now, Aussie blokes will go by 'em selves, we don't care if the better half comes too! :D

Hitchy said:
....mate, too much seppo in ya now, Aussie blokes will go by 'em selves, we don't care if the better half comes too! :D
Well youse musta gone all soft since I woz there cause we never called 'em "better half".... :D

Crankyfeet said:
Well youse musta gone all soft since I woz there cause we never called 'em "better half".... :D

....either better half or 'she who must be obeyed'....see, we've gotten smarter since you left, we know which side our breads buttered on!

Geoff Vadar said:
19 years away... it's highly likely. I don't fit anywhere anymore. I'm homeless.... :(

And I'm about to move to Australia for good probably. I perhaps need to go to one of them immigration classes to get reaquainted with Aussie culture....

http://www.thechristadelphians.org/forums/html/emoticons/vegemite4.gif