Was wondering if any kind folk have or know how to get the 2003 paris roubaix on Video tape. I would like to get a copy, if this is possibl could you please send me a PM so I can organise everything
Was wondering if any kind folk have or know how to get the 2003 paris- roubaix on Video tape. I would like to get a copy, if this is possible could you please send me a PM so I can organise everything. Would also consider the other 2003 classics. Thanks 😄
Hi Rhino, i taped all the cycling highlights off SBS last year so hav leige, roubaix, paris-nice, world champs and the vuelta on one tape where do you live
Hi Rhino, i taped all the cycling highlights off SBS last year so have leige, roubaix, paris-nice, world champs and the vuelta on one tape. where do you live?
Heck i would love a copy of that. I can never get good reception on SB no matter where i live
I am in South Australia currently and would happly cover the cost of th tape and shipping
I live in View Bank, Melbourne. Thanks for that, it would be fantasic.
jcjordan and rhino, I will have to find out how much it costs to buy tape, copy onto it and ship it over. I will do some investigating toda and over the weekend
by the way, you should start your own 2004 tape!, the leige-bastogne liege and roubaix are on this sunday😉 :
9th May - 10:30am - SBS - Leige 9th May - 11:00am - SBS - Paris - Roubaix dont miss it! and i hope you all saw the flesche wallone and paris-nice that was on last week on SBS otherwise you will want a copy of my 2004 tape as well:p
tanx 4 that
will stick tape in, in-between supervising brekky-in-bed on M's day and other stuff!
9th May - 10:30am - SBS - Leige 9th May - 11:00am - SBS - Paris - Roubaix dont miss it! and i hope you all saw the flesche wallone and paris-nice that was on last week on SBS otherwise you will want a copy of my 2004 tape as well:p
Did anyone else think the commentary on Paris-Nice was the worst eve attempt at cycling journalism? Like when CSC were splitting the rac asunder in the cross/headwinds after the corner on the second stage, an the commentator says, "ah yes, riding well to protect their leader", wh is shown rolling off the front after a turn. Or where an Iles-Balear rider goes on the offensive, and the guy reads the list of hi teammates, because he knows nothing (NOTHING!) about bike racing an can't tell us anything interesting. Or where he gives time gaps but no distance remaining... I could go on... at least they showed it, but ho on earth are people going to get interested in bike racing when th commentator himself seems bored and is boring
Hope the Phil and Paul show returns for Roubaix and Liege
9th May - 10:30am - SBS - Leige 9th May - 11:00am - SBS - Paris - Roubaix dont miss it! and i hope you all saw the flesche wallone and paris-nice that was on last week on SBS otherwise you will want a copy of my 2004 tape as well:p
Did anyone else think the commentary on Paris-Nice was the worst ever attempt at cycling journalism? Like when CSC were splitting the race asunder in the cross/headwinds after the corner on the second stage, and the commentator says, "ah yes, riding well to protect their leader", who is shown rolling off the front after a turn. Or where an Iles-Balears rider goes on the offensive, and the guy reads the list of his teammates, because he knows nothing (NOTHING!) about bike racing and can't tell us anything interesting. Or where he gives time gaps but not distance remaining... I could go on... at least they showed it, but how on earth are people going to get interested in bike racing when the commentator himself seems bored and is boring?
Hope the Phil and Paul show returns for Roubaix and Liege!
--
I was thinking the same thing. I've only started watching the cyclign in the past year and after watching Paris-Nice I really appreciated the commentary on the TDF where the commentary adds some value. The commentary on Paris-Nice was more like background noise.
I have a copy of live Eurosport television of this race and a few other classics (Flanders, Gent Wevelgem Amstel..etc). These are not the SBS edited versions. Let me know if you are interested
Peter
"rhino" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Originally posted by Peter Vesel I have a copy of live Eurospor television of this race and a few other classics (Flanders, Gen Wevelgem Amstel..etc). These are not the SBS edited versions. Let m know if you are intereste
Where do these come from? Are they available on aussie paytv or d you have buddies in Europe? Or from the guy that sells them DVD format online
"hippy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Originally posted by Peter Vesel I have a copy of live Eurosport television of this race and a few other classics (Flanders, Gent Wevelgem Amstel..etc). These are not the SBS edited versions. Let me know if you are interested
Where do these come from? Are they available on aussie paytv or do you have buddies in Europe? Or from the guy that sells them DVD- format online?
Was wondering if any kind folk have or know how to get the 2003 paris- roubaix on Video tape. I would like to get a copy, if this is possible could you please send me a PM so I can organise everything. Would also consider the other 2003 classics. Thanks 😄
Try www.worldcycling.com they sell DVD's and videos, one hitch, th first transaction has to be done by wire or bank draft, thereafter card Cheers, I