WANTED: Interesting (Irish) London Marathon Runners!!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Matt, Mar 17, 2004.

  1. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Hi

    I'm a freelance journalist, and I am looking to write an
    article on the London Marathon this year (2004). I would be
    grateful if anyone could contact me if they have any
    interesting stories that lead them to be running this year.

    I am particularly interested in any IRISH runners that have
    a story to tell, as I write for a few irish publications
    based in London.

    Please either post a reply to this message, or e-mail me on:
    [email protected]

    Most appreciated, and good luck to everyone on 18th April!

    Matt

    Tags:

  2. Aye laddie, I be just the blarney stone fer ya! Listen to me
    only, the rest of them on here are just trolls. What would
    you like to know? The Bill Rodgers.

    [email protected] (Matt) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm a freelance journalist, and I am looking to write
    > an article on the London Marathon this year (2004). I
    > would be grateful if anyone could contact me if they
    > have any interesting stories that lead them to be
    > running this year.
    >
    > I am particularly interested in any IRISH runners that
    > have a story to tell, as I write for a few irish
    > publications based in London.
    >
    > Please either post a reply to this message, or e-mail me
    > on: [email protected]
    >
    > Most appreciated, and good luck to everyone on 18th April!
    >
    > Matt

  3. I'm your boy. What do you want to know? The BillRodgers

    [email protected] (Matt) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm a freelance journalist, and I am looking to write
    > an article on the London Marathon this year (2004). I
    > would be grateful if anyone could contact me if they
    > have any interesting stories that lead them to be
    > running this year.
    >
    > I am particularly interested in any IRISH runners that
    > have a story to tell, as I write for a few irish
    > publications based in London.
    >
    > Please either post a reply to this message, or e-mail me
    > on: [email protected]
    >
    > Most appreciated, and good luck to everyone on 18th April!
    >
    > Matt

  4. Matt

    Matt Guest

    What inspired you to run in the london marathon? What kind
    of training have you taken part in? Is this your first
    marathon? Any tips to newcomers to long distance running?
    Why the LONDON marathon? Are you running for a charity? What
    time do you expect to record for the marathon? Where are you
    from in Ireland? Where do you live now? How long have you
    lived there? Name, Age?

    be most appreciated if you could answer!

    Please post a reply to this message, or e-mail me on:
    [email protected]

    THANKS!

    news:<[email protected]>...

  5. [email protected] (Matt) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > What inspired you to run in the london marathon?

    A girl in a string bikini.

    > What kind of training have you taken part in?

    I squeeze one off several times a day.

    > Is this your first marathon?

    Nobody in their right mind would ever do a second one.

    > Any tips to newcomers to long distance running?

    Yes, you'll do better if you meet me out behind the bushes
    for a "semen injection" before each race. It may not help
    you, but it sure relaxes me.

    > Why the LONDON marathon?

    I like making fun of those lil' english queers.

    > Are you running for a charity?

    Yes, the "TheBillRodgers foundation".

    > What time do you expect to record for the marathon?

    Well I wasn't going to bring a tape recorder with me.

    > Where are you from in Ireland?

    Under a bridge.

    > Where do you live now?

    Closely guarded secret, if it got out I'd be overrun with
    nosey fans.

    > How long have you lived there?

    Since 1467 AD.

    > Name, Age?

    The Bill Rodgers, ageless.

    > be most appreciated if you could answer!

    Answer.

    > Please post a reply to this message, or e-mail me on:
    > [email protected]
    >
    > THANKS!

    No thanks required, but a BJ would be nice.