Warm middle layer?

Preston Crawford wrote:

> What's a good (hopefully cheap) warm middle layer for the winter?

Here's what I like:

1st layer: Thin polypro long sleeve undershirt for wicking.

2nd layer: Heavyweight long sleeve cycling jersey (alas, usually not
cheap -- but I got one for $25).

Outer layer: Depending on temperature either nothing, a thin cycling
vest, a windbreaker, or a lined jacket.

Art Harris

Go look up some more words. Here is one for you, loser.

zsilverball wrote:
> Go look up some more words. Here is one for you, loser.
>
> gds wrote:
> > zsilverball wrote:
> > > You look up the definition of vest and post it and then tell me to
> > > lighten up, I think you are the one wound a bit tight.
> > >

> > Have fun at your therapy session this afternoon.

Guess the therapy isn't working out too good. Perhaps you should ask
for your money back.

On 2005-12-15, gds <[email protected]> wrote:

> zsilverball wrote:
>> I agree with the fleece vest idea. I have a sleeveless $15 one

> Not to be silly, but isn't sleeveless the whole idea of being a vest?

That's what I ended up getting. A sleeveless fleece or vest or whatever
you want to get pedantic about and call it.

Preston

Preston Crawford wrote:
> On 2005-12-15, gds <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > zsilverball wrote:
> >> I agree with the fleece vest idea. I have a sleeveless $15 one

> > Not to be silly, but isn't sleeveless the whole idea of being a vest?
> >

> That's what I ended up getting. A sleeveless fleece or vest or whatever
> you want to get pedantic about and call it.

Good choice. I think vests are excellent choices for most activie
sports.