Warning "The Bill Rodgers"

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Jim A Davidson, Aug 26, 2005.

  1. Warning the person that is posting as "The Bill
    Rodgers" is actually Bill Davidson. Please
    consider this person mentally unstable and a
    danger to himself and others.

    If you see my brother (Bill Davidson) please
    notify the Dept of Mental Health in Boston, as
    they are trying to find him.

    http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=b6sms3 <---Bill Davidson aka The
    Bill Rodgers.

    Tags:

  2. WARNING: the person posting as Jim A Davidson is actually John
    Mitchell, a wretched old, fat, bald, has-been, rejected by the bagpipe
    world. He has no job, no life, nothing to live for. Why he hasn't slit
    his wrists yet is a mystery to all who know him.

    On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:18:07 -0400, " Jim A Davidson"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Warning the person that is posting as "The Bill
    >Rodgers" is actually Bill Davidson. Please
    >consider this person mentally unstable and a
    >danger to himself and others.
    >
    >If you see my brother (Bill Davidson) please
    >notify the Dept of Mental Health in Boston, as
    >they are trying to find him.
    >
    >http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=b6sms3 <---Bill Davidson aka The
    >Bill Rodgers.

    TBR

    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

  3. Paul Cantori

    Paul Cantori Guest

    Trolls print nothing but lies to upset people.
    Bill Davidson is a well known Troll and needs to leave our runner's group.

    "The Bill Rodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > WARNING: the person posting as Jim A Davidson is actually John
    > Mitchell, a wretched old, fat, bald, has-been, rejected by the bagpipe
    > world. He has no job, no life, nothing to live for. Why he hasn't slit
    > his wrists yet is a mystery to all who know him.
    >
    > On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:18:07 -0400, " Jim A Davidson"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Warning the person that is posting as "The Bill
    >>Rodgers" is actually Bill Davidson. Please
    >>consider this person mentally unstable and a
    >>danger to himself and others.
    >>
    >>If you see my brother (Bill Davidson) please
    >>notify the Dept of Mental Health in Boston, as
    >>they are trying to find him.
    >>
    >>http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=b6sms3 <---Bill Davidson aka The
    >>Bill Rodgers.
    >>

    > TBR
    >
    > "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and
    > more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day
    > the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and
    > the
    > White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    > H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    > "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    > but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

  4. On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 06:28:20 GMT, "Paul Cantori"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Trolls print nothing but lies to upset people.
    >Bill Davidson is a well known Troll and needs to leave our runner's group.

    Suck my arse punk.

    TBR

    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

  5. Jim Andreas

    Jim Andreas Guest

    Paul Cantori wrote:

    > Trolls print nothing but lies to upset people.
    > Bill Davidson is a well known Troll and needs to leave our runner's group.

    Bill Davidson aka The Bill Rodgers has his own group..the freak should
    stick to polluting it.

    alt.bill.davidson.is.a.cocksucker