General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Way OT: For Cat lovers

Started by Michael \Dog3\ Lonergan · · Last activity · 9 posts · 307 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 February 2006
Last activity
14 February 2006
Original author
Michael \Dog3\ Lonergan
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
307
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just a note to let the cat lovers know. Our little Snowshoe, Ramsey is
    really healthy these days. He's breaking stuff and bouncing around like
    crazy. Steven was [censored] this morning. Ramsey broke a vase and ruined one
    of my floral deals 😉 I just told him whatever. I will say he's more than
    active.

    Michael

    --
    “It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun.”
    _Ray Kroc, creator of the McDonald's franchise

  2. On Sun 12 Feb 2006 07:25:52p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Michael
    "Dog3" Lonergan?

    Quoted message said:

    Just a note to let the cat lovers know. Our little Snowshoe, Ramsey is
    really healthy these days. He's breaking stuff and bouncing around like
    crazy. Steven was [censored] this morning. Ramsey broke a vase and ruined
    one of my floral deals 😉 I just told him whatever. I will say he's
    more than active.

    That is such good news!!!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright o¿o
    ____________________

    BIOYA

  3. Michael 'Dog3' Lonergan said:

    Just a note to let the cat lovers know. Our little Snowshoe, Ramsey is
    really healthy these days. He's breaking stuff and bouncing around like
    crazy. Steven was [censored] this morning. Ramsey broke a vase and ruined one
    of my floral deals 😉 I just told him whatever. I will say he's more than
    active.

    Michael

    That's great to hear Michael! My Charlie is a 6 year old survivor of a
    FIP diagnosis. I had way to much experience with that disease when I
    was working with a rescue organization. Twelve of his siblings died of
    FIP as kittens, but Charlie Tuna is here to tell the tale...he's one
    bad ass cat, but we love him dearly. Ramsey sounds like he's cut from
    the same cloth.
    Nancy T

  4. "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Just a note to let the cat lovers know. Our little Snowshoe, Ramsey is
    really healthy these days. He's breaking stuff and bouncing around like
    crazy. Steven was [censored] this morning. Ramsey broke a vase and ruined


    one

    Quoted message said:

    of my floral deals 😉 I just told him whatever. I will say he's more than
    active.

    Michael

    Yay (I think!). I've got 2 extremely bouncy cats; every time I hear a crash
    (daily), I have to investigate. Usually the cat that runs out of the room
    first is the offender. :~)

    kili

  5. "kilikini" <[email hidden]> hitched up their panties and
    posted news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:


    "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Just a note to let the cat lovers know. Our little Snowshoe, Ramsey
    is really healthy these days. He's breaking stuff and bouncing
    around like crazy. Steven was [censored] this morning. Ramsey broke a
    vase and ruined


    one

    Quoted message said:

    of my floral deals 😉 I just told him whatever. I will say he's more
    than active.

    Michael

    Yay (I think!). I've got 2 extremely bouncy cats; every time I hear a
    crash (daily), I have to investigate. Usually the cat that runs out
    of the room first is the offender. :~)

    kili

    Ramsey just wears Missy out. He doesn't mess with Hoot except to torment
    her and he stays way clear of Bart. We have 3 cats and 1 dog (we had to
    have Shelly put down). Ramsey is by far the most active. He's busy. All
    the time and now he's trying to get outside ;(

    Michael

    --
    “It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun.”
    _Ray Kroc, creator of the McDonald's franchise


  6. Quoted message said:

    On Sun 12 Feb 2006 07:25:52p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Michael
    "Dog3" Lonergan?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Just a note to let the cat lovers know. Our little Snowshoe, Ramsey is
    really healthy these days. He's breaking stuff and bouncing around like
    crazy. Steven was [censored] this morning. Ramsey broke a vase and ruined
    one of my floral deals 😉 I just told him whatever. I will say he's
    more than active.

    Great news! Maybe not so much for the vase, but healthy cats are a
    blessing.

    Stacia

  7. Michael 'Dog3' Lonergan said:

    (we had to have Shelly put down).

    WHAT???? He was barely adopted and I thought you got him as a puppy.
    Please give me the highlights - not the gruesome details.
    --

    Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.

  8. [email hidden] (Glitter Ninja) hitched up their panties and posted
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    On Sun 12 Feb 2006 07:25:52p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
    Michael "Dog3" Lonergan?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Just a note to let the cat lovers know. Our little Snowshoe, Ramsey
    is really healthy these days. He's breaking stuff and bouncing
    around like crazy. Steven was [censored] this morning. Ramsey broke a
    vase and ruined one of my floral deals 😉 I just told him whatever.
    I will say he's more than active.

    Great news! Maybe not so much for the vase, but healthy cats are a
    blessing.

    Stacia

    Oh... He appears healthy. Never have we had a cat like this. It's like he
    can bounce from the floor to the ceiling. What I love best about him is he
    chose me and is not about to let me go 😉 He might think I'm his mother.

    Michael

    --
    “It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun.”
    _Ray Kroc, creator of the McDonald's franchise

  9. sf <[email hidden]> hitched up their panties and posted
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    Michael 'Dog3' Lonergan said:

    (we had to have Shelly put down).

    WHAT???? He was barely adopted and I thought you got him as a puppy.
    Please give me the highlights - not the gruesome details.

    Basically he had Cushings. It progressed and we had to do it. We did not
    have him long. Maybe 9-10 months? I'd have to look at the vet records to
    be sure. He was a rescue. One thing I have learned when doing rescue work
    is ya' can't save all of them. It is heartbreaking but true.

    Michael

    --
    “It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun.”
    _Ray Kroc, creator of the McDonald's franchise

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.