Way OT: Panic/Anxiety

>Thank you for your concern.

I emailed him a pep talk, but he's your protege not mine. Your's was a swell pep talk, Claire, I
think you're the one who needs medication.

It was funny, though.

the Texas Elvis"------------------

"George Shaffer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> When I was a gunsmith several years back, I freaked out from too much CNN.

You were OBVIOUSLY watching the wrong news network.

PNN is much better.

(For the uninformed, that's "Pigs' News Network")

My favourite news oinker is Annie Sue Pig, but many prefer the mature perspective of Miss
Piggy (she's a real "piece of bacon"). And of course, there's the resident hunk (of lard)
Link Hogthrob.

Contrary to popular rumours, Link is NOT Lou Dobb's twin brother. Uncanny resemblence,
mind you ....

One must ALWAYS keep life in it's proper perspective.

hth