Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Way OT, whale watching

Started by Paul Macintyre · · Last activity · 7 posts · 582 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
23 March 2004
Last activity
24 March 2004
Original author
Paul Macintyre
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
582
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. when I'm not riding my bike I love to sea kayak. these are
    some shots taken by a friend of a friend while kayaking in
    Hawaii. The last pic is incredible.

    dmcleish.comMaui2004

    Paul

  2. "Paul macintyre" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    when I'm not riding my bike I love to sea kayak. these are
    some shots


    taken

    Quoted message said:

    by a friend of a friend while kayaking in Hawaii. The last
    pic is incredible.

    dmcleish.comMaui2004

    Paul

    Those are amazing pictures. We'll be in Kauai next week, any
    suggestions for things to do? Any suggestions for whale
    watching? Drew

  3. * Paul macintyre <[email hidden]>:

    Quoted message said:

    when I'm not riding my bike I love to sea kayak. these are
    some shots taken by a friend of a friend while kayaking in
    Hawaii. The last pic is incredible.

    dmcleish.comMaui2004

    Paul

    Very very sweet shots. Makes me want to go back to Hawaii
    even more. Thanks a lot. 🙂

    Jason

  4. Quoted message said:

    * Paul macintyre <[email hidden]>:

    Quoted message said:

    when I'm not riding my bike I love to sea kayak. these are
    some shots taken by a friend of a friend while kayaking in
    Hawaii. The last pic is incredible.

    dmcleish.comMaui2004

    What camera do they have? The turtle, eel, and amphibian
    shots are amazing.

    Greg

  5. ----------
    In article <[email hidden]>,

    G.T. said:
    Quoted message said:

    * Paul macintyre <[email hidden]>:

    Quoted message said:

    when I'm not riding my bike I love to sea kayak. these
    are some shots taken by a friend of a friend while
    kayaking in Hawaii. The last pic is incredible.

    dmcleish.comMaui2004

    What camera do they have? The turtle, eel, and amphibian
    shots are amazing.

    Greg


    don't know, some digital in a waterproof housing.

    Paul

  6. "Paul macintyre" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    when I'm not riding my bike I love to sea kayak. these are
    some shots


    taken

    Quoted message said:

    by a friend of a friend while kayaking in Hawaii. The last
    pic is incredible.

    dmcleish.comMaui2004

    Great shots.

    Makes me pine for my harpoon.

  7. "Paul macintyre" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    when I'm not riding my bike I love to sea kayak. these are
    some shots taken by a friend of a friend while kayaking in
    Hawaii. The last pic is incredible.

    dmcleish.comMaui2004

    Paul

    Awesome!

    /s

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.