Web Site Searche

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by donbenn, Feb 2, 2006.

  1. donbenn

    donbenn Guest

    I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
    and recipe sites.
    Great place to start a search for all your cooking and recipe links.
    Has a lot of search
    words to start your searches

    Don

    http://www.finestcooking.com

    Tags:

  2. "donbenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
    > and recipe sites.
    > Great place to start a search for all your cooking and recipe links.
    > Has a lot of search
    > words to start your searches
    >
    > Don

    Did you come across it looking for SPAM recipes?

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    "donbenn" <[email protected]t> wrote:

    > I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
    > and recipe sites.
    > Great place to start a search for all your cooking and recipe links.
    > Has a lot of search
    > words to start your searches
    >
    > Don
    >
    > http://www.finestcooking.com

    I found one months ago...

    It's called "Google":

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=recipes

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=cooking+tips

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=kitchen+secrets

    Millions of hits.
    Enough to keep one busy for a lifetime. ;-)

    Thanks anyhoo!
    --
    Om.

  4. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Edwin Pawlowski" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "donbenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
    > > and recipe sites.
    > > Great place to start a search for all your cooking and recipe links.
    > > Has a lot of search
    > > words to start your searches
    > >
    > > Don

    > Did you come across it looking for SPAM recipes?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=spam+recipes

    Cheers!
    --
    Om.

  5. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

  6. In article <[email protected]>,
    cathyxyz <[email protected]> wrote:

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    >

    > > I found one months ago...
    > >
    > > It's called "Google":
    > >
    > > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=recipes
    > >
    > > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=cooking+tips
    > >
    > > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=kitchen+secrets
    > >
    > > Millions of hits.
    > > Enough to keep one busy for a lifetime. ;-)
    > >
    > > Thanks anyhoo!

    > What did we do before good old Google? ;) The mind boggles (I mean
    > googles)...

    Yahoo, Lycos, Dogpile, Alta Vista,

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=search+engines

    Cheers!
    --
    Om.

  7. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > Yahoo, Lycos, Dogpile, Alta Vista,

    Dogpile!! brings back some memories...

    Cheers
    Cathy(xyz)

  8. In article <[email protected]>,
    "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    >

    > > Yahoo, Lycos, Dogpile, Alta Vista,
    > >

    > Dogpile!! brings back some memories...
    >
    > Cheers
    > Cathy(xyz)

    I know what you mean....... ;-)
    --
    Om.

  9. Peter Aitken

    Peter Aitken Guest

    "donbenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
    > and recipe sites.
    > Great place to start a search for all your cooking and recipe links.
    > Has a lot of search
    > words to start your searches
    >
    > Don
    >
    > http://www.finestcooking.com

    Any site where the first item is an ad for "free Rachel Ray books" is surely
    worthless.

    --
    Peter Aitken

  10. Ophelia

    Ophelia Guest

  11. Default User

    Default User Guest

    donbenn wrote:

    > I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of
    > cooking and recipe sites.

    Came across it huh.

    Domain name: FINESTCOOKING.COM

    Registrant Contact:
    www.finestcooking.com
    Donald Bennington ([email protected])
    +1.4403520032
    Fax: +1.4403520032
    2510 Larchview Dr
    Painesville, OH 44077
    US

    Another guy who thinks we're credulous idiots.

    Brian

    won't shut up.

  12. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Default User" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > donbenn wrote:
    >
    > > I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of
    > > cooking and recipe sites.

    > Came across it huh.
    >
    > Domain name: FINESTCOOKING.COM
    >
    > Registrant Contact:
    > www.finestcooking.com
    > Donald Bennington ([email protected])
    > +1.4403520032
    > Fax: +1.4403520032
    > 2510 Larchview Dr
    > Painesville, OH 44077
    > US
    >

    > Another guy who thinks we're credulous idiots.
    >

    > Brian

    Shoot, just by the way he worded his post, I'da bet the rent that he was
    the site owner.

    Oh, Brian, I love when you guys come up with this stuff. How and where
    do you get the info?
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-27-2006, The Best Dead Spread Yet

  13. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    Melba's Jammin' wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Default User" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > donbenn wrote:
    > >
    > > > I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of
    > > > cooking and recipe sites.

    > > Came across it huh.
    > >
    > > Domain name: FINESTCOOKING.COM
    > >
    > > Registrant Contact:
    > > www.finestcooking.com
    > > Donald Bennington ([email protected])
    > > +1.4403520032
    > > Fax: +1.4403520032
    > > 2510 Larchview Dr
    > > Painesville, OH 44077
    > > US
    > >

    > > Another guy who thinks we're credulous idiots.
    > >

    > > Brian

    > Shoot, just by the way he worded his post, I'da bet the rent that he was
    > the site owner.
    >
    > Oh, Brian, I love when you guys come up with this stuff. How and where
    > do you get the info?
    > --
    > http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-27-2006, The Best Dead Spread Yet

    Well, I am sure you will love this too....

    Registrant: Make this info private
    Struthers, Stephen

    eboard.com
    516 East 8th Street
    Ocean City, NJ 08226
    US

    Domain Name: EBOARD.COM

    Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
    Struthers, Stephen
    [email protected]
    eboard.com
    516 East 8th Street
    Ocean City, NJ 08226
    US
    Phone: 856-296-0729
    Fax: 609-398-8513

    Cheers
    Cathy(xyz) - Rocket Scientist

  14. In article <[email protected]>,
    "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Melba's Jammin' wrote:

    > > Oh, Brian, I love when you guys come up with this stuff. How and where
    > > do you get the info?

    > Well, I am sure you will love this too....

    Why?
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-27-2006, The Best Dead Spread Yet

  15. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    Melba's Jammin' wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Melba's Jammin' wrote:

    > > > Oh, Brian, I love when you guys come up with this stuff. How and where
    > > > do you get the info?

    > > Well, I am sure you will love this too....

    > Why?

    Well... it was some of "this stuff" or was that a typo you made?
    Perhaps you meant "stuffing" (OBFood and all that..)

    Cheers
    Cathy(xyz)

  16. Default User

    Melba's Jammin' wrote:

    [domain info]

    > Oh, Brian, I love when you guys come up with this stuff. How and
    > where do you get the info?

    Any number of whois portals. http://swhois.net is one.

    Brian

    won't shut up.

  17. "Default User" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Melba's Jammin' wrote:
    >
    > [domain info]
    >
    >> Oh, Brian, I love when you guys come up with this stuff. How and
    >> where do you get the info?

    > Any number of whois portals. http://swhois.net is one.
    >

    > Brian

    The whois site is one. I use Sam Spade myself.

    Michael

    --
    “It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun.”
    _Ray Kroc, creator of the McDonald's franchise

  18. serene

    serene Guest

    On 2 Feb 2006 19:31:33 -0800, "donbenn" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I just came across a web site

    That's funny. According to whois, you own the website. How stupid are
    you that you can't find your own domain?

    Domain name: [diespammerdie.com]

    Registrant Contact:

    Donald Bennington ([email protected])
    +1.4403520032
    Fax: +1.4403520032
    2510 Larchview Dr
    Painesville, OH 44077
    US

  19. maxine in ri

    maxine in ri Guest

    On 3 Feb 2006 17:23:51 GMT, "Default User" <[email protected]>
    connected the dots and wrote:

    ~donbenn wrote:
    ~
    ~> I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of
    ~> cooking and recipe sites.
    ~
    ~Came across it huh.
    ~
    ~Domain name: FINESTCOOKING.COM
    ~
    ~Registrant Contact:
    ~ www.finestcooking.com
    ~ Donald Bennington ([email protected])
    ~ +1.4403520032
    ~ Fax: +1.4403520032
    ~ 2510 Larchview Dr
    ~ Painesville, OH 44077
    ~ US
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~Another guy who thinks we're credulous idiots.
    ~
    ~
    ~Brian

    Why, why, you looked him up! (sputter!) You've just ruined his
    anonymity!

    maxine in ri
    --
    This is a test. And spelling counts.