Web Site Searche

donbenn

Guest
I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
and recipe sites.
Great place to start a search for all your cooking and recipe links.
Has a lot of search
words to start your searches

Don

http://www.finestcooking.com

"donbenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
> and recipe sites.
> Great place to start a search for all your cooking and recipe links.
> Has a lot of search
> words to start your searches
>
> Don

Did you come across it looking for SPAM recipes?

In article <[email protected]>,
"donbenn" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
> and recipe sites.
> Great place to start a search for all your cooking and recipe links.
> Has a lot of search
> words to start your searches
>
> Don
>
> http://www.finestcooking.com

I found one months ago...

It's called "Google":

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=recipes

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=cooking+tips

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=kitchen+secrets

Millions of hits.
Enough to keep one busy for a lifetime. ;-)

Thanks anyhoo!
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

In article <[email protected]>,
"Edwin Pawlowski" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "donbenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
> > and recipe sites.
> > Great place to start a search for all your cooking and recipe links.
> > Has a lot of search
> > words to start your searches
> >
> > Don

> Did you come across it looking for SPAM recipes?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=spam+recipes

Cheers!
--

cathyxyz <[email protected]> wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>

> > I found one months ago...
> >
> > It's called "Google":
> >
> > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=recipes
> >
> > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=cooking+tips
> >
> > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=kitchen+secrets
> >
> > Millions of hits.
> > Enough to keep one busy for a lifetime. ;-)
> >
> > Thanks anyhoo!

> What did we do before good old Google? ;) The mind boggles (I mean
> googles)...

Yahoo, Lycos, Dogpile, Alta Vista,

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=search+engines

Cheers!
--

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> Yahoo, Lycos, Dogpile, Alta Vista,

Dogpile!! brings back some memories...

Cheers
Cathy(xyz)

In article <[email protected]>,
"cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>

> > Yahoo, Lycos, Dogpile, Alta Vista,
> >

> Dogpile!! brings back some memories...
>
> Cheers
> Cathy(xyz)

I know what you mean....... ;-)
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

"donbenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
> and recipe sites.
> Great place to start a search for all your cooking and recipe links.
> Has a lot of search
> words to start your searches
>
> Don
>
> http://www.finestcooking.com

Any site where the first item is an ad for "free Rachel Ray books" is surely
worthless.

--
Peter Aitken

donbenn wrote:

> I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of
> cooking and recipe sites.

Came across it huh.

Domain name: FINESTCOOKING.COM

Registrant Contact:
www.finestcooking.com
Donald Bennington ([email protected])
+1.4403520032
Fax: +1.4403520032
2510 Larchview Dr
Painesville, OH 44077
US

Another guy who thinks we're credulous idiots.

Brian

won't shut up.

"Default User" <[email protected]> wrote:

> donbenn wrote:
>
> > I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of
> > cooking and recipe sites.

> Came across it huh.
>
> Domain name: FINESTCOOKING.COM
>
> Registrant Contact:
> www.finestcooking.com
> Donald Bennington ([email protected])
> +1.4403520032
> Fax: +1.4403520032
> 2510 Larchview Dr
> Painesville, OH 44077
> US
>

> Another guy who thinks we're credulous idiots.
>

> Brian

Shoot, just by the way he worded his post, I'da bet the rent that he was
the site owner.

Oh, Brian, I love when you guys come up with this stuff. How and where
do you get the info?
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-27-2006, The Best Dead Spread Yet

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Default User" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > donbenn wrote:
> >
> > > I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of
> > > cooking and recipe sites.

> > Came across it huh.
> >
> > Domain name: FINESTCOOKING.COM
> >
> > Registrant Contact:
> > www.finestcooking.com
> > Donald Bennington ([email protected])
> > +1.4403520032
> > Fax: +1.4403520032
> > 2510 Larchview Dr
> > Painesville, OH 44077
> > US
> >

> > Another guy who thinks we're credulous idiots.
> >

> > Brian

> Shoot, just by the way he worded his post, I'da bet the rent that he was
> the site owner.
>
> Oh, Brian, I love when you guys come up with this stuff. How and where
> do you get the info?
> --
> http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-27-2006, The Best Dead Spread Yet

Well, I am sure you will love this too....

Registrant: Make this info private
Struthers, Stephen

eboard.com
516 East 8th Street
Ocean City, NJ 08226
US

Domain Name: EBOARD.COM

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
Struthers, Stephen
[email protected]
eboard.com
516 East 8th Street
Ocean City, NJ 08226
US
Phone: 856-296-0729
Fax: 609-398-8513

Cheers
Cathy(xyz) - Rocket Scientist

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> > > Oh, Brian, I love when you guys come up with this stuff. How and where
> > > do you get the info?

> > Well, I am sure you will love this too....

> Why?

Well... it was some of "this stuff" or was that a typo you made?
Perhaps you meant "stuffing" (OBFood and all that..)

Cheers
Cathy(xyz)

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

[domain info]

> Oh, Brian, I love when you guys come up with this stuff. How and
> where do you get the info?

Any number of whois portals. http://swhois.net is one.

Brian

won't shut up.

"Default User" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
> [domain info]
>
>> Oh, Brian, I love when you guys come up with this stuff. How and
>> where do you get the info?

> Any number of whois portals. http://swhois.net is one.
>

> Brian

The whois site is one. I use Sam Spade myself.

Michael

--
“It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun.”
_Ray Kroc, creator of the McDonald's franchise

On 2 Feb 2006 19:31:33 -0800, "donbenn" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I just came across a web site

That's funny. According to whois, you own the website. How stupid are
you that you can't find your own domain?

Domain name: [diespammerdie.com]

Registrant Contact:

Donald Bennington ([email protected])
+1.4403520032
Fax: +1.4403520032
2510 Larchview Dr
Painesville, OH 44077
US

On 3 Feb 2006 17:23:51 GMT, "Default User" <[email protected]>
connected the dots and wrote:

~donbenn wrote:
~
~> I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of
~> cooking and recipe sites.
~
~Came across it huh.
~
~Domain name: FINESTCOOKING.COM
~
~Registrant Contact:
~ www.finestcooking.com
~ Donald Bennington ([email protected])
~ +1.4403520032
~ Fax: +1.4403520032
~ 2510 Larchview Dr
~ Painesville, OH 44077
~ US
~
~
~
~Another guy who thinks we're credulous idiots.
~
~
~Brian

Why, why, you looked him up! (sputter!) You've just ruined his
anonymity!

maxine in ri
--
This is a test. And spelling counts.