General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

weigh in days

Started by Bird · · Last activity · 31 posts · 804 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
6 February 2004
Last activity
7 February 2004
Original author
Bird
Posts
31
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
804
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–31 of 31
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Maybe?

    Lesanne said:

    Saturday morning if I make a meeting, Friday I post an average for the week. Compulsive ?? Maybe

    "bird" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I am curious to know who is weighing in when. My day is Wednesday along with Fred and Lynne.
    Anyone else a Wednesday weigher? I wish you well. Bird need to lose 45#


  2. I do mine Monday mornings. Nothing like taking the bull by the horns and staring it right in the
    face! It certainly sets my tone for the week - either really, really determined or really pleased!

    Amberle3

    betty boop said:

    Mine is Monday afternoon. So I do not over do on weekends. Need to lose 60#

    Betty

    --
    Amberle3
    249/216/215-minigoal/150?
    Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    angelfire.comthtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    angelfire.comrafl.htm

  3. Here's a kleenex...........

    Lesanne said:

    Snort

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Yup. And I'm hoping to throw Miss Lesanne off by not posting the up or the down or the stay the
    same for just a bit..... (G)

    bird said:

    I am curious to know who is weighing in when. My day is Wednesday along with Fred and Lynne.
    Anyone else a Wednesday weigher? I wish you well. Bird need to lose 45#


  4. I have graduated to cheapo toilet paper, Ms Frugal cannot stand the price of kleenex.

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's a kleenex...........

    Lesanne said:

    Snort

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Yup. And I'm hoping to throw Miss Lesanne off by not posting the up or the down or the stay the
    same for just a bit..... (G)

    On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:33:16 -0500, "bird" <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >I am curious to know who is weighing in when. My day is Wednesday


    along

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >with Fred and Lynne. Anyone else a Wednesday weigher? I wish you


    well.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >Bird need to lose 45#
    >

  5. Sunday here.

    Kathy -12.4
    1/18/04

  6. I agree good work, Lee
    JulieB <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I'm a Thursday weigher, when I manage to make a meeting. Gives me the


    whole

    Quoted message said:

    week to make up for the weekend. I was up 0.1kg yesterday, but I figure that really counts as a
    maintain.

    --
    Julie.
    93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
    205.7/159./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb

    Here's our FAQ: didian.comasdww and welcome notice:
    geocities.comindex.html

    "bird" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I am curious to know who is weighing in when. My day is Wednesday along with Fred and Lynne.
    Anyone else a Wednesday weigher? I wish you well. Bird need to lose 45#


  7. Good, that way you can roll with the punches, er, sneezes.

    Lesanne said:

    I have graduated to cheapo toilet paper, Ms Frugal cannot stand the price of kleenex.

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's a kleenex...........

    Lesanne said:

    Snort

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...
    > Yup. And I'm hoping to throw Miss Lesanne off by not posting the up or the down or the stay
    > the same for just a bit..... (G)
    >
    > On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:33:16 -0500, "bird" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >
    > >I am curious to know who is weighing in when. My day is Wednesday


    along

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > >with Fred and Lynne. Anyone else a Wednesday weigher? I wish you


    well.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > >Bird need to lose 45#
    > >
    >


  8. My weigh in day is sunday . i have twin daugters who live with me( and their hubby's) and there work
    keeps them from going any other time I like sunday's they are off work as is the hubby and we can
    relax with the whole bit . Peace Brenda

    Life is too short to be un -happy , give me flowers while i am alive when i die i know nothing .
    Janice Joplin

  9. My weigh in day is sunday . i have twin daugters who live with me( and their hubby's) and there work
    keeps them from going any other time I like sunday's they are off work as is the hubby and we can
    relax with the whole bit . Peace Brenda

    Life is too short to be un -happy , give me flowers while i am alive when i die i know nothing .
    Janice Joplin

  10. oh ha.

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Good, that way you can roll with the punches, er, sneezes.

    Lesanne said:

    I have graduated to cheapo toilet paper, Ms Frugal cannot stand the price


    of

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    kleenex.

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Here's a kleenex...........

    On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 14:00:15 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >Snort
    >
    >"Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    >"]news:[email hidden]...
    >> Yup. And I'm hoping to throw Miss Lesanne off by not posting the up or the down or the stay
    >> the same for just a bit..... (G)
    >>
    >> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:33:16 -0500, "bird" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I am curious to know who is weighing in when. My day is Wednesday


    along

    Quoted message said:

    >> >with Fred and Lynne. Anyone else a Wednesday weigher? I wish you


    well.

    Quoted message said:

    >> >Bird need to lose 45#
    >> >
    >>
    >

  11. Mine is on Saturday late mornings.

    Debbie

    "Lynne" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    bird said:

    I am curious to know who is weighing in when. My day is Wednesday along with Fred and Lynne.
    Anyone else a Wednesday weigher? I wish you well.

    Yup. I'm Wednesday. Down 1.8 this week.

    Lynne

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.