welcome back, PW

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:44:18 +0200, "theo" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Welcome back, PW. How was your holiday ?

Hiya Theo! :))

It was great fun, thanks, although the weather was a little mixed and
my sister wasn't very keen on trugging up big hills with a heavy sack.
(Odd, that! Hmmm....)

There was lots of vin rouge, though, and I'm planning to start the
GR10 properly next summer - it's such enormous fun to be able to walk
and camp in *sunshine*!!! :))

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~

"It's no exaggeration to say the undecideds could go one way or another."
g.w.AT [guessthisbit].com

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:41:38 +0100, Peewiglet <[email protected]>
wrote:

>>Welcome back, PW. How was your holiday ?

>Hiya Theo! :))
>
>It was great fun, thanks, although the weather was a little mixed and
>my sister wasn't very keen on trugging up big hills with a heavy sack.

And she didn't have a tent, did she?

I await your detailed TR/webpage with lots of pics.

Judith