welcome back, PW

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by theo, Sep 16, 2005.

  1. theo

    theo Guest

    Tags:

  2. Peewiglet

    Peewiglet Guest

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:44:18 +0200, "theo" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Welcome back, PW. How was your holiday ?

    Hiya Theo! :))

    It was great fun, thanks, although the weather was a little mixed and
    my sister wasn't very keen on trugging up big hills with a heavy sack.
    (Odd, that! Hmmm....)

    There was lots of vin rouge, though, and I'm planning to start the
    GR10 properly next summer - it's such enormous fun to be able to walk
    and camp in *sunshine*!!! :))

    Best wishes,
    --
    ,,
    (**)PeeWiglet~~

    "It's no exaggeration to say the undecideds could go one way or another."
    g.w.AT [guessthisbit].com

  3. Judith

    Judith Guest

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:41:38 +0100, Peewiglet <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >>Welcome back, PW. How was your holiday ?

    >Hiya Theo! :))
    >
    >It was great fun, thanks, although the weather was a little mixed and
    >my sister wasn't very keen on trugging up big hills with a heavy sack.

    And she didn't have a tent, did she?

    I await your detailed TR/webpage with lots of pics.

    Judith