Road Cycling · Public discussion

Well, in that case it's alright

Started by Robert Chung · · Last activity · 9 posts · 406 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
10 October 2005
Last activity
13 October 2005
Original author
Robert Chung
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
406
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "It was a reaction of panic," [his lawyer] said. "He said he'd apologise."

    (From http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/oct05/oct10news,
    "Van Dijk flees doping control"😉

  2. "Robert Chung" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "It was a reaction of panic," [his lawyer] said. "He said he'd apologise."

    (From http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/oct05/oct10news,
    "Van Dijk flees doping control"😉

    Sentence: Write 100 times, "I shall not flee."

  3. Robert Chung said:

    "It was a reaction of panic," [his lawyer] said. "He said he'd apologise."

    (From http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/oct05/oct10news,
    "Van Dijk flees doping control"😉

    It's perfectly understandable. He thought they
    were Jehovah's Witnesses.

    But anyway, if I saw the yellow WADA van on my street
    with a six foot high face of [censored] Pound painted on the
    rear doors, I'd flee too.

  4. Quoted message said:
    Robert Chung said:

    "It was a reaction of panic," [his lawyer] said. "He said he'd
    apologise."

    (From http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/oct05/oct10news,
    "Van Dijk flees doping control"😉

    It's perfectly understandable. He thought they
    were Jehovah's Witnesses.

    But anyway, if I saw the yellow WADA van on my street
    with a six foot high face of [censored] Pound painted on the
    rear doors, I'd flee too.

    I wonder if they color-code their vans.

  5. I suppose it was "the" Flemish Community doping control van, which I
    regularly see at my workplace. It has its purpose all over.

    http://www.wvc.vlaanderen.be/dopinglijn/dopingcontrole/dopingbus/index.htm

  6. Bart said:

    I suppose it was "the" Flemish Community doping control van, which I
    regularly see at my workplace. It has its purpose all over.

    http://www.wvc.vlaanderen.be/dopinglijn/dopingcontrole/dopingbus/index.htm

    lol, just seeing the dopingbus come driving up across the top of the
    page when i clicked on the link made me feel a little panicky myself.
    heather

  7. Bart said:

    I suppose it was "the" Flemish Community doping control van, which I
    regularly see at my workplace. It has its purpose all over.


    http://www.wvc.vlaanderen.be/dopinglijn/dopingcontrole/dopingbus/index.htm

    I'm thinking they're overlooking obvious sponsorship/product placement
    opportunities. Suggestions?

  8. Robert Chung said:
    Bart said:

    I suppose it was "the" Flemish Community doping control van, which I
    regularly see at my workplace. It has its purpose all over.

    http://www.wvc.vlaanderen.be/dopinglijn/dopingcontrole/dopingbus/index.htm

    I'm thinking they're overlooking obvious sponsorship/product placement
    opportunities. Suggestions?

    I am happy to consider anything to look after "my people".

  9. Robert Chung said:
    Bart said:

    I suppose it was "the" Flemish Community doping control van, which I
    regularly see at my workplace. It has its purpose all over.


    http://www.wvc.vlaanderen.be/dopinglijn/dopingcontrole/dopingbus/index.htm

    I'm thinking they're overlooking obvious sponsorship/product placement
    opportunities. Suggestions?

    Dumbass -

    Amgen is the obvious one.

    thanks,

    K. Gringioni.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.