Ride-A-Lot said:I knew what you were suggesting.
You really showed that with, "I don't get the joke."
Quoted message said:Every major city has a proliferation
of alternative lifestyles. New York, Chicago, LA, and even
Philadelphia. Your ignorance certainly portrays your homophobia.
How did I show that I was ignorant of that fact? You *assumed* it.
Just as you *assumed* that I am homophobic. Thinking a pun or play on
words is funny does not show a phobia of the group of people that it
refers to.
Quoted message said:Perhaps living in straight cultured Boise has warped your mind.
I've been here one year. Opinions were formed much earlier than that.
But at no point in any post did I actually GIVE my opinion of such
groups.
Quoted message said:or maybe
you were molested as a child.
Only by myself. {:-)
Quoted message said:By your definition, I am certainly not "gay".
Nor am I.
Quoted message said:However, I do believe
that as human beings we all deserve some level of understanding and
respect as long as it does not impose upon our own lives. Whatever
sexual preference an individual prefers is certainly their own business.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. You *assumed* my opinions were
otherwise?
Quoted message said:Most of these people tend to gather in groups because of people like
you. Everyone needs to be accepted and so they seek out people of the
same virtues in order to achieve this.
Quote something I posted that shows I do not "accept" gay people.
Quoted message said:Why calling the Bay Area the Gay Area cracks you up is beyond me.
Because it is a great play on words that describes some small truth
about the area.
Quoted message said:Labeling an entire city because you have no understanding of
demographics.
I'm labeling it by my *correct* understanding of the demographics of
that particular area. Bringing in demographics from other areas has
nothing to do with the topic nor does my not mentioning them show I am
unaware of the demographics of other areas.
x1134x