What a scam

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Anth, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Anth

    Anth Guest

    This alternative health thing - the entire human race has
    been scammed by alternative health promoters since the dawn
    of evidence based medicine. What a scam of monstrous
    proportions! Anth
     
    Tags:


  2. Bew

    Bew Guest

    "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This alternative health thing - the entire human race has
    > been scammed by alternative health promoters since the
    > dawn of evidence based medicine. What a scam of monstrous
    > proportions! Anth
    >
    Whatever you say Anth

    Bew
     
  3. Anth

    Anth Guest

    You missed the point I think. Anth

    "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >
    > "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > This alternative health thing - the entire human race
    > > has been scammed
    by
    > > alternative health promoters since the dawn of
    > > evidence based medicine. What a scam of monstrous
    > > proportions! Anth
    > >
    > Whatever you say Anth
    >
    > Bew
     
  4. Anth

    Anth Guest

    They aint going to win simply because they never have won -
    they have tried and failed to stifle competition. 'Alt Med'
    has been around for thousands of years - tried and tested,
    and it is making a big comeback. Whether or not new
    methodologies come out to show that things 'work' is
    anyone's guess. Anth

    "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > You missed the point I think. Anth
     
  5. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:41:26 -0000, "Anth" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >This alternative health thing - the entire human race has
    >been scammed by alternative health promoters since the dawn
    >of evidence based medicine. What a scam of monstrous
    >proportions! Anth

    Looks like Anth had an epiphany!!

    Aloha,

    Rich
    >

    -------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------

    The best defense to logic is ignorance
     
  6. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, <[email protected]> wrote:
    >On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:41:26 -0000, "Anth"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>This alternative health thing - the entire human race has
    >>been scammed by alternative health promoters since the
    >>dawn of evidence based medicine. What a scam of monstrous
    >>proportions! Anth
    >
    >Looks like Anth had an epiphany!!

    This is what I was talking about when I said that sometimes
    he seems rational and sometimes he doesn't.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
    opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
    have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
    standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)
     
  7. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Anth <[email protected]> wrote:
    >They aint going to win simply because they never have won -
    >they have tried and failed to stifle competition. 'Alt Med'
    >has been around for thousands of years - tried and tested,
    >and it is making a big comeback.

    Tried, yes. Tested, not really. In fact, in many cases it
    goes to great lengths to avoid being tested.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
    opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
    have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
    standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)
     
  8. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Anth. Sarcasm doesn't work on a text medium. It flops
    misearbly. Been there, done that many times. You will now go
    down into the anals of Usenet history, searchable for at
    least twenty years as refuting alt medicine (the real
    original medicine).

    "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > They aint going to win simply because they never have won
    > - they have
    tried
    > and failed to stifle competition. 'Alt Med' has been
    > around for thousands of years - tried and tested, and
    it
    > is making a big comeback. Whether or not new
    > methodologies come out to show that things 'work' is
    > anyone's guess. Anth
    >
    > "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > You missed the point I think. Anth
     
  9. Ilsa9.11

    Ilsa9.11 Guest

    >This alternative health thing - the entire human race has
    >been scammed by alternative health promoters since the dawn
    >of evidence based medicine. What a scam of monstrous
    >proportions! Anth
    >

    This is what we call a moment of clarity or an epiphany.

    Anth, I'm beginning to believe that there is hope for
    you! Bravo!
     
  10. Bew

    Bew Guest

    "Ilsa9.11" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >This alternative health thing - the entire human race has
    > >been scammed by alternative health promoters since the
    > >dawn of evidence based medicine. What a scam of monstrous
    > >proportions! Anth
    > >
    >
    > This is what we call a moment of clarity or an epiphany.
    >
    > Anth, I'm beginning to believe that there is hope for
    > you! Bravo!

    Why don't you run off and play with the other kids ?

    Bew
     
  11. Bew

    Bew Guest

    Sorry Anth , I did miss the point , maybe some indication
    you were being sarcastic would have helped . Apologies , Bew

    "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:VLednZT7YtzywtbdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > Anth. Sarcasm doesn't work on a text medium. It flops
    > misearbly. Been there,
    done
    > that many times. You will now go down into the anals of
    > Usenet history, searchable for at least twenty years as
    > refuting alt medicine (the real original medicine).
    >
    > "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > They aint going to win simply because they never have
    > > won - they have
    > tried
    > > and failed to stifle competition. 'Alt Med' has been
    > > around for thousands of years - tried and tested, and
    > it
    > > is making a big comeback. Whether or not new
    > > methodologies come out to show that things 'work' is
    > > anyone's guess. Anth
    > >
    > > "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > You missed the point I think. Anth
    > >
    > >
     
  12. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    BEW! STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS! it is not helping you or
    anybody else.

    "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >
    > "Ilsa9.11" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > m11.aol.com...
    > > >This alternative health thing - the entire human race
    > > >has been scammed
    by
    > > >alternative health promoters since the dawn of
    > > >evidence based medicine. What a scam of monstrous
    > > >proportions! Anth
    > > >
    > >
    > > This is what we call a moment of clarity or an epiphany.
    > >
    > > Anth, I'm beginning to believe that there is hope for
    > > you! Bravo!
    >
    > Why don't you run off and play with the other kids ?
    >
    > Bew
     
  13. Bew

    Bew Guest

    Gymmie a break , take an honest look back through some of
    your own posts . It's a free world - ( well for some )
    :)

    Bew

    "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:7PSdnXF3AZoQQNbdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > BEW! STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS! it is not helping you or
    > anybody else.
    >
    > "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Ilsa9.11" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > m11.aol.com...
    > > > >This alternative health thing - the entire human race
    > > > >has been
    scammed
    > by
    > > > >alternative health promoters since the dawn of
    > > > >evidence based
    medicine.
    > > > >What a scam of monstrous proportions! Anth
    > > > >
    > > >
    > > > This is what we call a moment of clarity or an
    > > > epiphany.
    > > >
    > > > Anth, I'm beginning to believe that there is hope for
    > > > you! Bravo!
    > >
    > > Why don't you run off and play with the other kids ?
    > >
    > > Bew
    > >
    > >
    >
     
  14. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Well I guess a few more will not be reading your posts
    either. Nobody wants to see these trolls words repeated over
    and over. Most have them on killfilter but you keep bringing
    them forward until we killfilter your posts also.

    Make your choice.

    "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Gymmie a break , take an honest look back through some of
    > your own posts . It's a free world - ( well for some )
    > :)
    >
    > Bew
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:7PSdnXF3AZoQQNbdRVn-
    > [email protected]
    > > BEW! STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS! it is not helping you or
    > > anybody else.
    > >
    > > "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "Ilsa9.11" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > > >This alternative health thing - the entire human
    > > > > >race has been
    > scammed
    > > by
    > > > > >alternative health promoters since the dawn of
    > > > > >evidence based
    > medicine.
    > > > > >What a scam of monstrous proportions! Anth
    > > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > This is what we call a moment of clarity or an
    > > > > epiphany.
    > > > >
    > > > > Anth, I'm beginning to believe that there is hope
    > > > > for you! Bravo!
    > > >
    > > > Why don't you run off and play with the other kids ?
    > > >
    > > > Bew
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > >
    >
     
  15. Happy Oyster

    Happy Oyster Guest

    On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:41:26 -0000, "Anth" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >This alternative health thing - the entire human race has
    >been scammed by alternative health promoters since the dawn
    >of evidence based medicine. What a scam of monstrous
    >proportions! Anth

    Agreed.

    In Germany alone, year for year the "healer" rip off their
    patients more than 10 billions of USD.

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Der Fälscher

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_no12.htm
     
Loading...