jeannie c <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:i bought some stainless steel ones a 2 years ago but the handles are now poping off. i have tride
a couple of other brands and either they stick bad or they end up rusting
Two quick items: Turn off the HTML. Post only in plain text for text-based groups.
A few more details are need from you. What brands did you buy that are already breaking and which
brand did you purchase where the stainless steel ended up rusting? Are you putting them away wet?
Are they being stored where dampness can get to them? What are your needs and projected uses? Did
you "test" them prior to purchase or were they gifts?
I have, and enjoy using, Revereware pans. I also have a set of cast-iron pans and three Dutch ovens.
I use all of them, depending on what I'm making... I have two 12" non-stick skillets, a 14" cast
iron skillet, four 10" skillets, and a dozen sauce and pots. It's an ecclectic collection that suits
my needs. I've also purchased pans that I knew going into the purchase were going to be more
temporary (use and lose); I got exactly enough use to make it worth my while. I wouldn't keep them
for in my kitchen, though.
Take into account your lifestyle, budget, and space before you start collecting. And nothing says
they have to be from the same manufacturer and the same line.
The Ranger