Hi guys, what i mean by bumbag is the bag under the saddle.
I carry 2 innertubes a puncture repair kit, mobile phone and some spare change.
What about you?🙂
And a tool kit!!
Bike Cafe · Public discussion
What do you carry in your bumbag?
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Bike Cafe
- Published
- 22 April 2007
- Last activity
- 24 April 2007
- Original author
- Brandyman
- Posts
- 7
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,448
- Views / 30 days
- 0
- Topics
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Please do a search. There are at least a couple of very recent threads on this exact topic. 🙂
-
Man that's some bum bag! :eek:
Brandyman said:
Hi guys, what i mean by bumbag is the bag under the saddle.
I carry 2 innertubes a puncture repair kit, mobile phone and some spare change.
What about you?🙂
And a tool kit!! -
Brandyman said:
Hi guys, what i mean by bumbag is the bag under the saddle.
I carry 2 innertubes a puncture repair kit, mobile phone and some spare change.
What about you?🙂
And a tool kit!!
I always throw in my driver's license and health insurance card, and my house key so me and my bike can get back in. Otherwise I carry exactly what you listed. -
I carry 2 innertubes a puncture repair kit, mobile phone and some spare change.
What about you?🙂
And a tool kit!![/QUOTE][font=Comic Sans MS]all of the above pluss++++++[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]toolkit has magic link for 7-8-9 speeds,chain breaker,mini pliers,multitool,knife,cable ties,pice of wire.[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS] cycle permit,firstaid kit, including wrist and ankle wraps,windbreaker,pump,powerbar,chewies,towing cord[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]that's why[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]i've progressed to a backpack🙂 [/font] -
why would I carry all that junk. Leave your handbags at home lovlies!. I tape a missing link to my frame and thats about it. I use continental tires and tubes and do not get flats. Any other problems and I just flag someone down and batter my eyelids.
-
Milly said:
why would I carry all that junk. Leave your handbags at home lovlies!. I tape a missing link to my frame and thats about it. I use continental tires and tubes and do not get flats. Any other problems and I just flag someone down and batter my eyelids.
[font=Comic Sans MS]YEP![/font]
[font='Times New Roman'][font=Comic Sans MS]That's why i carry all that junk; I’m always helping out. [/font][/font]
[font='Times New Roman'][font=Comic Sans MS]We cycle mountain tack and punctures, snakebite are commonplace although I’ve started to ignore cyclists with flats these days. They never bother to replace the tubes i lend them. But I’m still a sucker to the distressed lady cyclist who bats her eyelashes.[/font][/font]
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.