Bike Cafe · Public discussion

What do you really hate about bikes and cycling?

Started by ThBrit · · Last activity · 11 posts · 1,057 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
24 August 2011
Last activity
25 August 2011
Original author
ThBrit
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,057
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    Instead of debating all of the avenues of fun and enjoyment that we all take from cycling, I thought I would use this thread to ask quite simply:

    What it is that you really hate about bikes and cycling?!

    Vent away!

    Thanks
    Tom

  2. I hate when people ask stupid questions about bikes and cycling.

  3. I hate flipping off arrogant, abusive drivers and asking them if they can read lips. No wait, that's my favorite thing.

  4. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by Scotty_Dog [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    I hate when people ask stupid questions about bikes and cycling.

    +1

  5. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by jhuskey [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    I hate flipping off arrogant, abusive drivers and asking them if they can read lips. No wait, that's my favorite thing.

    [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif[/IMG] LMAO [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif[/IMG]

  6. Rednecks in big old pickup trucks with no mufflers who find humor in rolling up quietly behind you then downshifting and flooring it while laying on the horn for a near miss.

  7. This time of the year, the heat (what else). Ask again in January.

  8. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by jhuskey [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    I hate flipping off arrogant, abusive drivers and asking them if they can read lips. No wait, that's my favorite thing.

    [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif[/IMG] [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif[/IMG]

  9. I hate nothing about cycling. My worst day on the bike is better then my best day at work.

  10. I hate not being able to ride more often.

  11. Traffic lights and bumps and holes in the roads!!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.