Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

What ever happened to Trevor?

Started by Lew · · Last activity · 8 posts · 525 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
10 November 2004
Last activity
10 November 2004
Original author
Lew
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
525
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I haven't seen a posting from him in a long time. Someone hurt his feelings?

  2. (Lew) said:

    I haven't seen a posting from him in a long time. Someone hurt his feelings?

    Dear Lew,

    Hurt feelings on rec.bicycles.tech? I hardly think so!

    Let's hope that it's not illness or worse.

    Trevor may have tired of what the Pirate King might call our
    credulous simplicity and Milton our credulous innocence.

    Or he may be busy.

    My hope is that he is researching matters that will astound
    us all. Like Wordsworth, I would rather be a pagan suckled
    in a creed outworn, so might I have sight of Trevor's wheels
    rising simultaneously from the ground as he sprints, or hear
    him zoom past at over seventy on a gentle Welsh backroad:

    http://www.bartleby.com/106/278.html

    Time to re-read some Romantic poets.

    Carl Fogel

  3. Lew Worthem said:

    I haven't seen a posting from him in a long time. Someone hurt his feelings?

    Don' ahsk!

    Jobst Brandt
    [email hidden]

  4. In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    I haven't seen a posting from him in a long time. Someone hurt his feelings?


    He took time out to work on the ______ campaign.

    ;-)

    Rick
    Fill in the blank with the candidate of your choice.

  5. Lew said:

    I haven't seen a posting from him in a long time. Someone hurt his feelings?

    He's trying to prove that bicycles are held upright by Coriolis forces.

  6. Java Man said:

    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    I haven't seen a posting from him in a long time. Someone hurt his feelings?


    He took time out to work on the ______ campaign.
    Fill in the blank with the candidate of your choice.

    Since IIRC he is British, that seems rather unlikely (and would admit of
    only one candidate going in the blank.)
    --
    David Damerell <[email hidden]> Kill the tomato!

  7. Zog The Undeniable said:
    Lew said:

    I haven't seen a posting from him in a long time. Someone hurt his feelings?

    Quoted message said:

    He's trying to prove that bicycles are held upright by Coriolis forces.

    They're not? Uh-oh...

    <insert Arte Johnson effect here>

    --

    -John ([email hidden])

  8. quote='David Damerell'Java Man said:

    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    I haven't seen a posting from him in a long time. Someone hurt his feelings?


    He took time out to work on the ______ campaign.
    Fill in the blank with the candidate of your choice.

    Since IIRC he is British, that seems rather unlikely (and would admit of
    only one candidate going in the blank.)
    --
    David Damerell <[email hidden]> Kill the tomato![/QUOTE]

    No, its entirely possible. He spent all of his money on postage to Ohio in vain hopes of swinging the vote in that state. Now he is sweeping streets for beer money and has no time to ponder cycling engineering.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.