What happened at Stanky Creek?

J G

Guest
Got home from an ADSW dusted off the 29"er and went fora ride at
Stanky Creek to find the cool skills section destroyed.
The plank bridge, teeter, etc. were all demolished and left laying
around.

Was this the work of a a roving band of miscreants, trail sanitizers
or what?

--

J "bummed" G

> Was this the work of a a roving band of miscreants, trail sanitizers
> or what?

Sounds like Mike V found out about the site and created his own habitat.

Go to the message board at Midsouthtrails.com and you can read about it.
The two year old road widening plan is going through. We are going to
lose the section on the north side of the BMX section.

http://members2.boardhost.com/MidSouthTrails/

J G wrote:
> Got home from an ADSW dusted off the 29"er and went fora ride at
> Stanky Creek to find the cool skills section destroyed.
> The plank bridge, teeter, etc. were all demolished and left laying
> around.
>
> Was this the work of a a roving band of miscreants, trail sanitizers
> or what?
>
> --
>
> J "bummed" G

"Andy R wrote
> Go to the message board at Midsouthtrails.com and you can read about

it.
> The two year old road widening plan is going through.

Aye, I've been driving by the destruction on the way out to the
Base..... I take Bartlett Rd to Billy Maher Rd. out toward the aimal
shelter to get to Millington......

> http://members2.boardhost.com/MidSouthTrails/

thanks for the link