General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

What is thebest weight gainer?

Started by Aziz · · Last activity · 11 posts · 474 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 April 2005
Last activity
26 April 2005
Original author
Aziz
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
474
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. i wnant to know.
    is it Large -2 or super heavyweight gainer orwhat?
    I want to gain weight. Should i just take whey protein/

  2. "Aziz" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    i wnant to know.
    is it Large -2 or super heavyweight gainer orwhat?
    I want to gain weight. Should i just take whey protein/

    Just eat MORE!

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Aziz said:

    i wnant to know.
    is it Large -2 or super heavyweight gainer orwhat?
    I want to gain weight. Should i just take whey protein/

    Pizza.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  4. "Aziz" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    i wnant to know.
    is it Large -2 or super heavyweight gainer orwhat?
    I want to gain weight. Should i just take whey protein/

    get some calf starter

  5. Aziz said:

    i wnant to know.
    is it Large -2 or super heavyweight
    gainer orwhat? I want to gain weight.
    Should i just take whey protein/

    You should just take the advice given elsewhere in this thread. EAT
    MORE! And, yeah, that could include pizza.

    When I was a kid I bought a tub of Joe Weider's Crash Weight Gain
    number whatever. It clumped to the inside of my blender. What an
    ordeal. I'd mix it with milk and then have to wash down another blender
    pitcher full of water to swish out the remains of the not inexpensive
    Weider's brew.

    Much cheaper to drink a gallon of milk a day as recommended in the old
    school bodybuilding magazines.

    Regarding the Large-2-SuperMega-HeavyWHEY-gainers out there, I'd say
    it's all the same as the Twin Lab Gainer from a decade or more ago. I
    worked at GNC and had time on my hands. Compared freaking Ovaltine to
    Twin Lab's weight gainer. Gram for gram, Ovaltine kicked Twin Lab's
    ass. And at a fraction of the cost.

    Yes, eat more and pick up a dumbbell. Best of luck with your training.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  6. thanks for the feedback

  7. thanks for the feedback

  8. thanks for the feedback!

  9. "Aziz" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    thanks for the feedback

    You are welcome

    Quoted message said:
  10. "Aziz" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    thanks for the feedback

    OK no problem, like I said you are welcome.

    Quoted message said:
  11. "Aziz" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    thanks for the feedback!

    You just wore out your Welcome...goodbye.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.