What is this ?

Everyone is welcome here. Remember that riding means that you have to make decisions every second that that tends to breed self confidence and being opinionated as hell so don't take any insult from people giving their opinions which can easily be entirely wrong.

Except me. I'm always right.

Hi. I ride bikes for leisurely runs. It's soft and calming. I like the peace of mind found in quiet surroundings.

Hi. I ride bikes for leisurely runs. It's soft and calming. I like the peace of mind found in quiet surroundings.
That is so true. It really feels good when you are cycling in a certain quiet area and there is nature that surrounds you. Though I rarely doing cycling for leisure runs, but I enjoy it so much of a times like this.

I bike daily for leisure/workout but not when I have to go to the mall or to work, I hate when it suddenly rains and ruins my clothes.

That is so true. It really feels good when you are cycling in a certain quiet area and there is nature that surrounds you. Though I rarely doing cycling for leisure runs, but I enjoy it so much of a times like this.

Yes, this is very true. I've found that cycling for mental and emotional health restores our well being. That's why I make sure to do it on a regular basis.