What is your favorite weather to ride in?

MotownBikeBoy

Nov 24, 2012
Personally, the other night here was perfect, IMHO. Temps in the low 60's, very little wind, and light rain. I think some of my most memorable rides have been in the rain. Peaceful and conducive to getting lost in thought.

I would have to say that the best riding weather IMO , is a cloudy day, temps in the mid 60's to low 70's with a light breeze.

For me, temps in the 70-85 degree range. Love it when it's sunny with just a little wind.

Believe me, I didn't have that on my ride today. Where I am in the Nanny State of Minnesota, it was 40 degrees at the start of my ride today and a little windy. And did I mention that 48 hours ago we were in the middle of a snowstorm?

Living in the Deep South like I do, you learn to like hot and humid or you don't ride lol. Seriously, I don't like to ride if its below 60 degrees. Between 75 and 85 is the sweet spot for me.

An hour or two after a rainstorm in the summer (so the roads dry).here in Michigan after a storm it's around 60 degrees and there is something so great about it but I can't put my finger on it :(