I can see how you can feel that, I mean, I know that sort of music is not the most likeable or listenable to people who do not like the style. Although I do not like hip-hop or stuff like that, I will watch a video clip with it, purely for the riding. but only if I think the riding fits with the music. The new Koxx video fitted really well with the music, but it was rather dark, and the themes are not something everyone likes. But as with anything, there will always be people who don't like it. It's just a matter of opinion. And everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
well i got bored today, so i'm taking peoples advice and making like 5 different copies of the video with different kinds of music and editing little things that i forgot or that people suggested i change. i dont expect people to watch all of them but if you do watch one let me know what you thought of it.
Looking at your video, i'm suprised to see that you've gotten to where you are hopping on the crank arms. I've never seen anyone doing trials with their feet on the cranks rather than on the pedals, and it's kind of interesting. A lot of the falls in that video look like they could have been prevented if you could have rolled out or changed your wheel angle, which you can't do on the cranks.
-- Fuego
"Get off my Property before you sue me!" -Morons everywhere.
Looking at your video, i'm suprised to see that you've gotten to where you are hopping on the crank arms. I've never seen anyone doing trials with their feet on the cranks rather than on the pedals, and it's kind of interesting. A lot of the falls in that video look like they could have been prevented if you could have rolled out or changed your wheel angle, which you can't do on the cranks.
-- Fuego
"Get off my Property before you sue me!" -Morons everywhere.
Looking at your video, i'm suprised to see that you've gotten to where you are hopping on the crank arms. I've never seen anyone doing trials with their feet on the cranks rather than on the pedals, and it's kind of interesting. A lot of the falls in that video look like they could have been prevented if you could have rolled out or changed your wheel angle, which you can't do on the cranks.
-- Fuego
"Get off my Property before you sue me!" -Morons everywhere.
I'll just say that the music in Universe2 was the reason I didn't buy Defect.
I listen to heavy metal normally, but in univideos, I like something more subtle.
sacrelige! Everything in universe and defect is good! EVERYTHING! I don't even care if I would hate it if I heard it on the radio (I would), it's just SO good!
I'm gonna watch defect again.
[/fanboy mode]
-- Fuego
"Get off my Property before you sue me!" -Morons everywhere.
I'll just say that the music in Universe2 was the reason I didn't buy Defect.
I listen to heavy metal normally, but in univideos, I like something more subtle.
sacrelige! Everything in universe and defect is good! EVERYTHING! I don't even care if I would hate it if I heard it on the radio (I would), it's just SO good!
I'm gonna watch defect again.
[/fanboy mode]
-- Fuego
"Get off my Property before you sue me!" -Morons everywhere.
I'll just say that the music in Universe2 was the reason I didn't buy Defect.
I listen to heavy metal normally, but in univideos, I like something more subtle.
sacrelige! Everything in universe and defect is good! EVERYTHING! I don't even care if I would hate it if I heard it on the radio (I would), it's just SO good!
I'm gonna watch defect again.
[/fanboy mode]
-- Fuego
"Get off my Property before you sue me!" -Morons everywhere.
Looking at your video, i'm suprised to see that you've gotten to where you are hopping on the crank arms. I've never seen anyone doing trials with their feet on the cranks rather than on the pedals, and it's kind of interesting. A lot of the falls in that video look like they could have been prevented if you could have rolled out or changed your wheel angle, which you can't do on the cranks.
yeah the hopping on the cranks is actualy extremely painful aswell, i have huge bruises on the insides of my legs from the crown. but i have been working alot on hopping on the pedals and can now hop on pedals but not from mounting and i cant do it seat out yet. but that will change soon
Looking at your video, i'm suprised to see that you've gotten to where you are hopping on the crank arms. I've never seen anyone doing trials with their feet on the cranks rather than on the pedals, and it's kind of interesting. A lot of the falls in that video look like they could have been prevented if you could have rolled out or changed your wheel angle, which you can't do on the cranks.
yeah the hopping on the cranks is actualy extremely painful aswell, i have huge bruises on the insides of my legs from the crown. but i have been working alot on hopping on the pedals and can now hop on pedals but not from mounting and i cant do it seat out yet. but that will change soon
Looking at your video, i'm suprised to see that you've gotten to where you are hopping on the crank arms. I've never seen anyone doing trials with their feet on the cranks rather than on the pedals, and it's kind of interesting. A lot of the falls in that video look like they could have been prevented if you could have rolled out or changed your wheel angle, which you can't do on the cranks.
yeah the hopping on the cranks is actualy extremely painful aswell, i have huge bruises on the insides of my legs from the crown. but i have been working alot on hopping on the pedals and can now hop on pedals but not from mounting and i cant do it seat out yet. but that will change soon