Bro Deal said:What was it about Postal Disco that brought so many douchebags together? They had Hamilton, Landis, and Armstrong, all cut from the same cloth.
I think this pretty much explains it. You either played the game (i.e. were a douchebag) or there was no use for you. Frankie and Vaughter's edited IM exchange:
Cyclevaughters: frankie - hey - thanks for talking the other day
Cyclevaughters: anyhow, i never can quite figure out why i don't just
play along with the lance crowd - i mean [censored] it would make my life
easier, eh? it's not like i never played with hotsauce, eh?
FDREU: I know, but in the end i don't think it comes back to bite you
FDREU: I play along, my wife does not, and Lance hates us both
FDREU: it's a no win situation, you know how he is. Once you leave the
team or do soemthing wrong you forever banned
Cyclevaughters: i suppose - you know he tried to hire me back in 2001...
he was nice to me... i just couldn't deal with that whole world
FDREU: I did not know that
FDREU: look at why everyone leaves, it's way to controlling
Cyclevaughters: once I went to CA and saw that not all the teams got 25
injections every day
Cyclevaughters: hell, CA was ZERO
FDREU: you mean all the riders
Cyclevaughters: Credit Agricole
FDREU: it's crazy
Cyclevaughters: So, I realized lance was full of [censored] when he'd say
everyone was doing it
FDREU: After 1999, you know many things changed. lance did not
FDREU: I believe that's part of whey kevin left, he was tired of the stuff
Cyclevaughters: yeah, i could explain the whole way lance dupes everyone
FDREU: what abut GH climbing the mountains better than azevedo and the
entire group
Cyclevaughters: from how floyd described it, i know exactly the methos
FDREU: explain that, classics to climber
FDREU: when did you talk with floyd
Cyclevaughters: i don't know - i want to trust George
Cyclevaughters: but the thing is on that team, you think it's normal
Cyclevaughters: or at least i did
FDREU: i guess. anything with blodd is not normal
Cyclevaughters: yeah, it's very complex how the avoid all the controls
now, but it's not any new drug or anything, just the resources and
planning to pull of a well devised plan
Cyclevaughters: it's why they all got dropped on stage 9 - no refill yet
- then on the rest day - boom 800ml of packed cells
FDREU: they have it mastered. good point
Cyclevaughters: they draw the blood right after the dauphine
FDREU: how do they sneak it in, or keep it until needed
FDREU: i'm sure it's not with the truck in the frig
Cyclevaughters: motorcycle - refridgerated panniers
Cyclevaughters: on the rest day
Cyclevaughters: floyd has a photo of the thing
FDREU: crazy! it' just keep going to new levels
Cyclevaughters: yeah, it's complicated, but with enough money you can do it
FDREU: they have enough money. Floyd was so [censored] at them this entire tour
Cyclevaughters: anyhow - i just feel sorry for floyd and some of the
other guys
Cyclevaughters: why would lance keep doing the [censored] when he clearly
has nothing to prove - it's weird
FDREU: I know. me to. they all get ripped into for no reason
FDREU: he's done now, thank god. but they will prove next year for
Johan's sake that they are the greatest
Cyclevaughters: and then lance says " this guy and that guys are pussies"
FDREU: they won't stop
FDREU: I agree