I forgot all about it 'till now. How much do I make the check for?
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
What's the total for Jan-uary?
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 4 February 2004
- Last activity
- 10 February 2004
- Original author
- Mark Thorson
- Posts
- 4
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 419
- Views / 30 days
- 6
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
"Mark Thorson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
I forgot all about it 'till now. How much do I make the check for?
I have been on vacation on a cruise ship where access to the internet was only available at $7.50/15
minutes and newsgroups were only reachable through Google. Sorry, I just returned today, and am not
willing to do a retrospective Jan survey. I'll start again March one.--Rich
-
Quoted message said:
"Mark Thorson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
I forgot all about it 'till now. How much do I make the check for?
I have been on vacation on a cruise ship where access to the internet was only available at
$7.50/15 minutes and newsgroups were only reachable through Google. Sorry, I just returned today,
and am not willing to do a retrospective Jan survey. I'll start again March one.EOM cannot wait that long nor can they do without a single month of Jan's pennance. Let it be said
that Jan said "Liar" at least 100 times. -
"Ilsa9" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
"Mark Thorson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
I forgot all about it 'till now. How much do I make the check for?
I have been on vacation on a cruise ship where access to the internet was only available at
$7.50/15 minutes and newsgroups were only reachable through Google. Sorry, I just returned today,
and am not willing to do a retrospective Jan survey. I'll start again March one.EOM cannot wait that long nor can they do without a single month of Jan's pennance. Let it be said
that Jan said "Liar" at least 100 times.It wouldn't surprise me if her total went up a little without the $KaChings to restrain her.
--Rich
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.