Pacific Gas and Electric Company - pg&e

From: "Tom Kunich" Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
.... Wow.
to ever believe that daughters would shoot up

not to be able to run and play with my two daughters." ...
rec.bicycles.racing -
by Tom Kunich

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.off-road "Tom Kunich" wrote Cam pics of my
daughters

Tom Kunich" wrote Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing Subject: Re: Biking
Women's Racing Team was not very supportive of my daughters racing. ...

Tom Kunich wrote And what drugs would those be
for your daughters