    Pacific Gas and Electric Company - pg&e

    From: "Tom Kunich" Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
    .... Wow.
    to ever believe that daughters would shoot up

    not to be able to run and play with my two daughters." ...
    rec.bicycles.racing -
    by Tom Kunich

    Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.off-road "Tom Kunich" wrote Cam pics of my
    daughters

    Tom Kunich" wrote Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing Subject: Re: Biking
    Women's Racing Team was not very supportive of my daughters racing. ...

    Tom Kunich wrote And what drugs would those be
    for your daughters