What type of bike do you have

Cuberacer said:
0.jpg
big-smile.png
hey there Cuberacer, your bike looks pretty tough and suitable for rough and rocky terrain. Can the shocks sustain high jumps?

I have a very old Specialized Stumpjumper. I've had it since about 96 and it was at least a year, maybe two, old when I bought it. I've thought over and over again about replacing it but every time I go shopping I just get overwhelmed and give up.

It is an old mountain bike. When I say old I mean 26 years old. 18 speed, Shimano gear and made for EU. It has a Metta sign but I have no idea what brand is that. It has been stolen recently but I found it. I really like this bike and it runs very well.

I have a new Giant bike, just picked it up today. I'm still so excited that I can't even remember the model name.

I have a mountain TREK Z and a casual bike that has no brand I use them both for different events etc.

Specialized Epic MTB for racing. Super fun bike...but I miss having a trail bike that is more of an all-arounder. My previous bike was a Santa Cruz Tall boy. You could do a bit of everything on that bike. Might have to go back.

I have multiple kids bikes that I used to ride a few years ago. There's a Norco, Trek, and a CCM in my shed right now that are mine, but I'm not sure if I can even ride them anymore because I've grown. I had another CCM, but it was stolen even though it was pretty much worthless.

A locally assembled GTS and a GT Avalanche 3.0 just bought it this year an upgrade from my GT Avalanche 2.0.
IMG_20180411_172031.jpg